Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So since pandemic I’ve had so much time to improve my transformation I am very inspired with this drag race show that I’ve started to try to learn how to mismatch eyeshadow and like full makeup gear. Anyway, there’s a coming crossdress competition in our neighborhood and I’m very eager to win. I’ve read here about an interesting salon and I’m wondering if they are good to go as they have even been featured to one of my fave show Love after lockup. Coz I still haven’t mastered hairdos and been really tempt to just go on a salon but idk if they will do better than I can if I just practice some more any tips on how to make an awesome hairdo for that type of contest? I have long blonde hair until shoulder

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good luck with the competition.

Hugs, Liara

A crossdressing contest in your neighborhood… OMG, you lucky girl!
      I don’t have any advice, except to say. “Win that contest!!!!”
      Hugs
      Jules

I’d have to say a salon is going to do it better than you.  First, that’s their profession, they style hair all the time.

Second, it’s easier to style hair when you have your arms forward and you’re looking straight on than with your arms twisted back and looking in a mirror.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?