Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well ladies, on Monday Haley stepped out and turned herself loose on the general public! Years of dreaming and dressing, from panties, pantyhose, lingerie, and slutwear to actually preparing myself mentally and, as well as I am able, physically to get in the car in the pouring down rain, drive 25 miles, get out of the car in the parking lot with people all around (OMG, do I look ridiculous? At least it stopped raining! Must have looked down you know where 20 times to make sure! How is my gait? Hold my clutch by the strap, or hold it up in my hand?), and present Haley to the public, in the daylight, in my size 7 skinny jeans and my black lace top with the rose, in my size 13 ladies sandals, full makeup, my beautiful ginger wig (go ahead, ask😉), and my toenails painted to match my jeans. I freakin’ did it! Barb and I had talked for hours the previous day, so she was only surprised by the visual, but I’m not sure and neither is she exactly how she felt about it all. For me, I found it liberating, enlightening, and to a certain degree it legitimized Haley’s feelings that live within me. Yes, she is real, she has a presence, she can look and act like my mother, and she expects and deserves at least a little attention. Driving home I knew I wanted to go out again soon, with more people in a more lively environment, different, not as light, music, more party-oriented. Thought that would be fun, so…

Which brings me to why, as we all have our reasons. I have always been open as to my why, sometimes to the chagrin of admin. So simply put, Haley met someone that has always treated her like a lady, and that has encouraged her to blossom. Doesn’t every girl want to be told how beautiful she is, to be pulled close and hugged, arm around her waist? It’s an emotion and feeling that I never experienced as a man, although my life has not been boring. Nothing has quite taken my breath away like that feeling, and I want more…simply put🥰

Well, Friday is that man’s birthday, and him, Haley and M (a GG friend of mine) are going out for a birthday drink. My first outing in the evening, I’ll be in a somewhat protected environment, with people that care about me, and in my red dress…and I can’t wait! Again I will have a chance to learn more about myself…and how others react to me when out. Just don’t call me a freakin’ tranny unless you really want to piss this girl off…but that’s a topic for another thread🙃

Haley😘

Sounds like you’ve already had a great time, and are looking forward to another! Enjoy the happy times!

Bridgette

Three cheers for Haley!

Diane

Awww . There’s a smile on my face while reading this. So happy for you and hopefully one day when I sort things out and “woman up” i will present Alisha to the outside world.

Anonymous
      Lady

Way to go, Haley!!!  You sound like you had such a great time that there’s definitely no holding you back now!!!  Based on your public pics, you are ALL girl, so you have a great time on your night out and be safe!  I hope we get to see you in that red dress!

Okay, I’ll ask….what about your beautiful, ginger wig?  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Yes, it matches the landing strip😉

Anonymous
          Lady

HA!!  LOL!!!  I walked right into that one!!!  🙂

Anonymous

Yes you did🤣😘

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m so glad to hear you are making the break to let your femme side into the world, and what an awesome description too! My feelings are very similar to yours. Being out in the world and interacting with people as Amy helps to make me feel more feminine, and the odd time I get a few looks at my breasts or legs, which makes me feel good. Not that I ever want to get picked up, not my style, but it makes me feel like I’m doing my presentation well.

Certainly one will get “made” from time to time, and that has happened to me, but no one has said or done anything bad to me. Just a funny look or something.

So let us know how the birthday outing goes too! I can’t wait to hear that story!

Amy

Excellent day out Haley.  I am glad it went so well for you.

I can tell you from experience, the first time in public with your male friend will be a  very special and memorable night.  The very first time Vincent took me out for dinner, drinks and dancing is still so very vivid in my memory.  Every door held open for you, your chair pulled back for you sit, just everything a man does for a woman.

Enjoy the night you will have, and all that follow hon.  Be patient and don’t rush things, just let it happen.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
        Anonymous

He flaked on me, made some stupid excuse about being his old stomping grounds because his office was in the vicinity before he retired 4 years ago. When I called him out on that, he said he was nervous…until I reminded him that I would be the one in the dress! Then he was tired, and said he might be able to meet us. At that point, I had already had some liquid courage, I was not driving, my girlfriend had a long day at work and it was going to be a brief outing anyway so I just stayed home. But, taught me something as most experiences do.

Haley😘

Anonymous

Haley..

So glad it all went so well…..

and all that apprehension and worry….and for what????

The next trip out will be even more enjoyable and with less to be so nervous about…you are on your way, enjoy your birthday drink!!!

Grace xx

Wonderful, Haley, It sounds like a great experience, and another one coming, (or maybe it has already happened?)Enjoy, my dear
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Fantastic, Hayley.
      So happy for you, I stepped out ten years ago with my ex female partner as Mikala. I have not been able to do it by myself yet. I do feel I am getting closer and encouragement from girls just like yourself is helping me so much.
      Hugs,
      Mikala xxxx.

Well done Haley, glad you enjoyed your first outing out.

Samantha x

Great, inspiring experience Haley.

Thank you so much!

Love Rachel

Hi Haley,

I went out my first time last year.

I know how exciting it is.

It just makes you want to go out more.

I am so happy for you.🤗

Patty

Jane Don
      Lady

I get so confused by all these abbreviations –GG–Governor General??–gay Guy??? Good Game?? Goody goody??

In this forum GG stands for Genetic Girl, i.e. those who are female from birth. 

Christine

Jane Don
          Lady

Thanks for the Education–Is it only Me or do others think It’s Dumb to have Abbreviations spelled the same but with different meanings? It doesn’t seem Like an effective way to communicate–

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had been dressing and going out for a few years, but always in carefully chosen locations and parties at college.

She liked Patty and thought it would be fun if we went out as girlfriends. She suggested we go shopping at a mall. I had never done anything out in public at that magnitude. I was reluctant. It was scary. I didn’t want to get out of the car. I did and stood there a few minutes, noticing all the people nearby. My feet felt frozen to the ground.

After a few minutes I got my purse, closed the car door and we began walking toward the mall. I was petrified. So many people were around. I just looked straight ahead. I didn’t want to see if anyone was looking at me. We got to the entrance. I hesitated. Greater fear rushed over me. I wanted to turn back. I wanted to be nearly any place but where I was. She held my hand and led me through the door. I just followed, to scared to do anything else.

The place was packed. There was people all around us. I was waiting for crude remarks or hostile comments. I didn’t notice any. I began to look around to see how people were reacting. I thought I noticed looks coming out way. I wondered if they saw a guy in a short dress, shiny pantyhose and heels or two leggy young girls? I began to relax. No one was bothering us.

We went to a lot of stores and tried on and bought a lot of great clothes. It was an amazing day once the excitement kicked in and fear subsided. We went out many times after that. I was always scared at first, but I loved it enought to keep doing it.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?