Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

So last Saturday night, I went to a Halloween party that I have been going to for roughly 25 years or so.  My friends host this party at their home and there are a lot of familiar faces that go and are quite an eclectic mix of characters.  While my wife, Gwenn and I were planning on costumes this year, I wanted to do something that has been playing in the back of my mind for a while.  And more importantly, I wanted to use this night as my first attempt to being dressed in front of other people.  So why not do a character (Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture Bros) that almost all the people there know and wear a pretty dress as well.  It was time for Michelle to have a night out even if only I and Gwenn were aware of it.  So she knew that this was to be more than me just having fun in a costume.  She helped make it an amazing night by doing my makeup and creating the dress. To my dear sisters who frequent chat,  my apologies for mentioning the costume a lot, I was really nervous, scared and excited. I thought I would not go through with it but with your support along with Gwenn’s, I made up my mind that I would do it.  So the day arrived and we drove up early spent time with friends and then prepared for the evening.  As Gwenn, was making up my face, I began feeling relaxed. Then when I put on my outfit (tights, waist-cincher, lingerie, dress, 3″ heeled Go-Go boots, black wig) and looked in the mirror, I saw a smile that hardly left my face that night.  My friends were amazed at the transformation and I played up the character for them, but deep inside I never felt so free before.  I was told by more than one GG friend that they were impressed with my mannerisms, gestures and how I walked.  One even told me that if they didn’t know, they would have though I was a woman.   Was hard not to show to much enthusiasm for that.  Something definitely switched inside of me, I feel more comfortable about my time as Michelle, and that it will continue to grow. Who knows maybe next is going outside to a public place with Gwenn.  So thank you my sisters for the support and friendship!  Much love to you all – Michelle

Anonymous

Halloween is a wonderful night for us. I am so happy and envious of you at the same time! Congrats girl!

Michelle, darlin’, you know what we say on social media: “Pictures or it didn’t happen!”

Love,
      Lori 💋

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

In my private photos, Lori 🙂 and Thanks, Ashley, was something that I never dreamed would happen.

Sounds like a wonderful evening. Warmest congrats Michelle xx

Anonymous

I HalloweenEd at my neighbors party: long dress but nobody knew what was beneath! Danced with real ladies: delight!

Michelle; Thank you for sharing this great story. It’s great that you and your supportive wife had an enjoyable event.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?