Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I was thinking about all my costumes I have made and all the Halloweens I dressed. I never did my dream costume I want to go out as a full fledged Princess tiara satin gloves big poofy dress the works. Maybe one day. What is you ladies dream costume that you haven’t got to wear yet?

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

My answer might seem silly but right now the dream would be to go out on Halloween as my femme self.  I do have an accepting wife who has encouraged me to do so but I haven’t got the nerve yet BUT she came up with an idea for both of us  for next year.  Me a drag queen and she a drag king…drag royalty!  I cant wait!  I’ve already bought some new boots, I think I’ll my favorite tea length blue dress with white polka dots, seamed stockings…did I say I’m excited? Yeah.  We will be going to a party at our ballroom dance studio so I bought 2″ heels because I know I can dance in those.  My men’s cuban dance shoes are 1.5 inch so 2 inch will be no problem.  Currently I’m only out to my wife but we have a friend who does drag makeup so I might tell her about Lola and have her do my face.  I just have to decide how campy I want to go.  I’m middle aged and rather, well, fluffy so I’m thinking full over-the-top drag makeup, kind of drag queen that’s past her prime.  It’s all fun right?  My wife was surprised I started shopping almost immediately.  I said “seriously, what did you expect”!

Anyway, fun topic Brandie!

💖Lola

Hi Brandie we don’t celebrate Halloween then same in the UK like they do in the US, but if i could dress up for Halloween 🎃 maybe i would be a fairy or maybe Cinderella i think it would be fun to spend an evening En Femme,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Brandie,it would have to be a sexy nurse.I have no valid reason to give you,mind you,this is just an impulse answer.Snug fitting dress,top two buttons undone and 3 to 4 inch heels.WOW.

Definitely Catwoman, either the Julie Newmar version or Michelle Pfeiffer’s. Oh well, I guess I’d have to go to more than one party.

Brandie
        Lady

I jave a 90s purple catwoman costume. The Michelle Pffier would be fun.

In the movie she makes it look so easy to put together 🙂

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

I like Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman.  The best scene is when she makes her presence known to Batman and the Penguin.  Comes in doing somersaults, stands up and simply says “Meow”.  Then the Shreck store blows up.  Classic.

I’ve dreamed about this for years, but I would need 4 other people to pull it off… I’ve always wanted to be part of a group costume where we’re the Spice Girls! My role would have to be baby spice (Emma B)

Anonymous

I don’t have the body or the boobs for it but my dream costume would be a Playboy Bunny outfit.  I always thought playboy bunnies were gorgeous and sexy.

Wedding gown – full on Grace Kelly glam!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi………………I would be the opposite of me as karley………Anti-Karley ………..a  naughty school girl………………………………a sweet girl full of surprises…………………..K

Girl’s gym uniform from my junior high era. The story was that where the boys got hacks from the PE teacher girls who misbehaved were sent “through the mill” and spanked by their entire class.

I’d swear this was my school, gym, and girl classmates in this image:

Girls Gym Uniform

i had 2 Halloween events I went to this year, both at the same bar. Once night I was a cute black cat, complete with face bedazzling. The next day I went as the Queen of Steam. I had fun both nights.

100% with you on the princess, Brandie.  Though if we’re dreaming here I’d like to design the whole thing myself, from heels to tiara, maybe something along the lines of the orchid-themed dress I drew for a fantasy character’s wedding… had a pic online somewhere but for the life of me I can’t find it.

I have many costumes already: Maid, nurse, schoolgirl, but would love to get a real high school cheerleader uniform, not a cheap costume one (I have one now). Or even better, a high school cheerleader uniform in latex 😉

Anonymous

Janet I am a fan of latex as well. 😍

Kate24
        Lady

I would include one more costume!  A Hooters waitress uniform.  Can the tennis shoes for heels.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

A true Southern Belle bride.  To die for.

We have a few brides already. I would be your bridesmaid.

Anonymous
      Lady

Dolly Parton or a southern belle with a corset and hoop skirt.

Mishi
      Lady

Any of Ornella Muti’s outfits from Flash Gordon! Although I’d probably be pushing my luck with the gold bikini 😆. If I could slip into that pink dress I would just melt!🥰

Little Red Riding Hood. A sexy one. I have the perfect crimson cloak for it. Next year for sure. I have a white satin chemise to wear underneath, garters, stockings, boots. It’s racy, but the cloak covers so much that you only get glimpses of what’s underneath when I move. I’ll probably freeze my ass off, but it will be worth it!

This year i pretty much dressed as i would if i were a GG . Denim miniskirt, women’s t shirt that says l❤️ Vampires, flannel shirt unbuttoned, leather jacket, dark red lipstick, shoulder length black hair. When people called it a costy, i told them it wasn’t. My goal was to be one of the girls. They have already asked what i am doing for next year’s Halloween party. It’s pretty much expected that i will show up dressed as a girl.

I have had a couple of ideas. One that i really like is Morticia Adams. I’ve wanted to do that for years.

JOJO
      Lady

The red leather catsuit that Elizabeth Hurley wore in the movie Bedazzled.

I’ll give you one BIG name, and you can let your mind do the imagining…

DOLLY PARTON!!

Her outfit, the boobs, the nails, the heels, the makeup and the hair,
      Absolutely a dream costume!!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Definitely a wedding gown!

i would like a sexy secretary..

If its Halloween, then it’s got to be evil… Cruela DeVille

Anonymous

Since it would be Halloween, I’d be a black cat in a black catsuit. It would be purrfect 🙂

My list to wear is soooooooooo long.  60s Star trek is my dream yet quite functional outfit.

Bridesmaid for me. When I first started dressing my sister had a beautiful purple bridesmaid dress with a plunging neckline. I often thought if I had breastforms how lovely I would look wearing it

Anonymous

Oh I love purple. That would be a fun Halloween costume though

Anonymous

Belle (gold dress), any of the female Hoenn region gym leaders, any female superhero, any pink Power Ranger (especially Kimberly from the 2017 movie or Jen from Time Force).

Hi Brandie as cant go anywhere out where i live i did the bride at home with wife to see me he he  everyone look at my private gallery you can see me as a bride it was so much fun just wish wife would marry me he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Material Girl Madonna, love the 80s

Brandie
      Lady

Glenda the good witch?

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?