• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Paula.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone. Today i have been wondering what the contents of your Handbags might be? Geez, that sounds a bit personal i know!! Maybe i should Re-phrase it and ask ‘what are you likely to carry around in your handbag’? But that sounds as bad!!!!

My contents might be a Purse (i know in the states a purse might be described as a Handbag?), a purse here in the uk is something you carry your money in (if you have any!!!!). I carry a Pen, Small perfume spray, Brush, Lipstick etc.

What would you carry around in your Handbag?

Fiona x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I think it can also be called a tardis, and your post got me thinking so I took a look……

Purse with umpteen loyalty cards, bank cards and money – Yes I have some! Small folded shopping bag -You never know when you need to shop, Makeup – full recovering amount, Compact/mirror and Hairbrush, Lip balm Mini note book and pen, Tissues, Brand new lip liner I forgot about and, essentially,a mobile phone. I have just checked the weight – 3.3LB

Lipstick, lip gloss, powder, mascara, comb, bobby pins, reading glasses, breath mints, mobile phone, airpods. If I’m taking the big bag, I usually have a paperback, too. You never know when you might have some time to kill, so I usually have a book on me somewhere.

Hi Fiona,

My handbag goes everywhere with me everyday.  It’s a fairly large handbag, real red leather in a reptile print, made by Guess.  It retailed originally for $150 but I found it at a thrift store for $27, what a deal!

Contents are as follows:

Wallet, umbrella, gloves, sunglasses, cosmetic bag, hairbrush, iPhone, my lunch, keys, scarves, extra pair of pantyhose, a reusable shopping bag, sometimes hairspray, and sometimes an extra pair of shoes.

It’s large enough to also fit any cosmetic items I might pick up on the way home or on the weekend, it even fits one of my light jackets that rolls up into its own pocket.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Fiona
      I always like to be prepaired for the unexpected like windy day/ seeing someone known to me, so I have an Headscarf and dark glasses. Other than that it’s lipstick and powder for touching up, chewing gum Tissues Sanitary Towel like most girls and my mobile phone.
      Sarah xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Wallet, keys, pen, small notebook, tissues, eyeglasses, mints, lipstick, brow pencil, eyeliner, wig comb, small mirror, facemask, small pile of business cards, store coupons…etc.

Anonymous
      Lady

Mine includes nail file and nail clipper, compact, lip gloss, brush, 9mm, wallet, keys, 1 extra stocking if I get a run, sunglasses and sometimes mascara. Not much just a few things.

Hmmmmn,Michelles wallet and credit cards,which includes drivers license,proof of insurance and CCW,cash,makeup,eyeglasses,spare pair of pantyhose or knee highs,compact,nail kit,pens and paper,phone charger,pocket knife,and thats about it,so far.

I have my ID , debit/ credit cards, car keys, lipstick, Kleenex and my phone.

My purse doubles as my makeup bag so when i take it out it usually has very little.  Wallet, some makeup, phone, hanky.  That is about it.  I’m sure if it was a more permenant things it would accumulate a little bit more.

My handbag is a travel bag my wife made me a few years ago, it’s a bucket bag made out of an old pair of jeans. It has a pocket under the flap for my phone and a ring for my keys. There is also a zip pocket big enough to hold my kindle. Inside you will find clutch with money, cards, & id; a pill organizer for meds, eyeglass case with cleaner and cleaning cloth, a nail clipper and emery board, a sewing kit, lip balm, lipstick, nail topcoat because I have 1 nail that splits vertically. (Breath, run on sentence) going on, phone charger, cord and battery, bottle of ibuprofen, clean panties in a zip bag, because one of the side effects of one of my meds is going from everything is fine to oh I just peed myself in about 30 seconds. Hence there are also a couple incontinence pads in there. Also hand sanitizer and pepper spray. Attached to the outside is my sunglasses case and a birdie personal alarm. Often there is a pack of cigarettes and lighter. It didn’t really seem like much until I started writing it all out.

Clara
      Lady

I have the obvious things, car key, phone, wallet but am soon to get a femine wallet for use with my purse not my male wallet – will look much better!, but also have Hair bands, hair slides (bobby pins), Hair combs, nail file, Sanitary supplies (pads, liners & tampons) and just recently added femine wipes.

Trisha
      Duchess

The usual for me.  Couple Lippys, compact, Mascara, couple of tampons and couple pads, breath mints toothpicks tissues toothbrush small mouthwash nail adhesive perfume 9mm compact 2 condoms and my wallet.

Trisha

Paula
      Lady

Hello,  I keep it simple. Debit cards, foundation, powder,  lipstick, condoms, keys, hair ties, hair clips and a gun.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?