• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I always pride myself on how feminine I can make myself look. Yet, there is one part of my body that is impossible for me to look feminine: my arms and hands. Even though I have slender arms, hands and fingers, the veins bulge. Other then wearing long sleeve blouses and gloves (even in the summer) there’s no way to hide this problem. Any of you girls have a part of you body that is difficult to look feminine?

Anonymous
      Lady

Edie every about me looks perfectly feminine except that area between my tonails and bald spot on my head. 😬. I do agree with you that hands and arms are the toughest. I can paint my face, cover my body and my legs are so so, but arms and hands are definitely primate male!

🍷C

Anonymous

Hi Edie, I don’t like my hands or feet, neither look feminine but at least I can hide my feet if I wear nice shoes. The  important thing for me is I feel feminine when I’m en femme.

Hair and arms do tend to be my parts that I don’t think I will ever be able to change so it is wigs and sleeves.  Not sure if you all have this same problem but I have trouble finding bracelets that fit and hang nice and loose like a bracelet should.  I may have to start buying and remaking them for myself. : )

Xan
      Lady

My feet are huge. It’s hard for me to find men’s shoes, much less women’s. I’m usually relatively pleased with what I see in the mirror, until I get down to my feet.

Anonymous

Hi Edie,

Laser therapy can shrink veins, so you may consider consulting with a dermatologist for advice. You can always use a nice pashmina or wrap to help conceal or draw attention away from your bare arms. That’s the cheap route and they’re fashionable too.

Everyone has something that they are self conscious about, even genetic women. If it makes you feel better to do something about it, then great, but you notice more than anyone else does.   Kim

Anonymous

I’m a pretty masculine looking person at the end of the day so there is only going to be so much I can do. I guess it’s all more about feeling than looking for me. Although I do want to look nice!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?