Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

Crossplay I cosplay but its a male doing female cosplay and vice versa. I usually dress u on Halloween but this year I am going to do a cosplay as the purple Catwoman from the 90s. Im going to a local con as her also has anyone else done this?

Anonymous

I’ve done the naughty HEAD nurse a couple of times, that’s always fun and one year I did wonder woman, now I’m no Linda Carter but I thought I looked good. The whole idea is to have fun, go for it.

Brandie
        Lady

You are right its all about F U N.

Hi your absolutely right.its about having a great time being sexy and feeling that awesome feminine high.but would be able find a friend to share both our fun together.may tryin on new outfits together.or just exspresing our feminship together.it doesn’t have to include any sexual events .just sucks doing it alone for twenty years.have everyone 😘

I have never cross-dressed cosplay.  But I just watched Agent Carter and want to dress as her.  Her style is so cool and the wigs se wears are awsome.

I am going to look for some of her signature looks, and try them out

I go to the Comic book conventions usually as the Doctor for Dr Who. Maybe when the convention is back in person I will try agent Carter.

Paula

Brandie
        Lady

That would make a awesome crossplay good luck.

Anonymous

Hi Paula,

Agent Carter was my favorite Marvel TV show; I was disappointed when it was cancelled. And you are so right about her wardrobe. I loved it, also.
        As a certified Whovian, I have to ask: Which Doctor? Was there a chance to be the last one?

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Brandie
          Lady

Throwing my whovian hat in this conversation my fav Dr was the 11th. Oh I need to do an Amy Pond crossplay.

The police uniform is such a dream, or Clara in the red dress from her as a Dalek.

So many great cos play option from Dr Who

Brandie
            Lady

OMG yes that police uniform not bragging here but I can pull that uniform off. I have 45in long legs with a 36in inseam.

I introduced my Daughter to Dr Who with the 5pth anniversary episode,  she fell in love with the whole concept.  So we got costumes me as David Tenent, and her as Yes.  We were stopped so many times at the convention to be photographed.

I have the scarf from the 4th Dr, and the pocket watch from 12.  The screwdriver from 11.

I would like to try and dress as Missi, or as 13.

I would have to go to the convention with out my Daughter as she does not know about Paula.

I would like to but have not as of yet

Brandie
        Lady

There is no time like the present to start.

Anonymous

Brandie. Several years ago I knew a woman – I actually knew her for many years. We talked about our children, the world as it was and good old fashion sexting. As I began to express more of the Pink inside me, she, surprisingly, encouraged it. She would take an event in her day and ask me to play it out with her. So, she was the plumber and I the helpless housewife . She encouraged outfits of all flavors… some perhaps not appropriate for this forum. However, one of the looks were period gowns. Or period outfits. I loved wearing “old west” suede skirts with suede vest and open button blouse. Boots, of course.
          Great fun
          Kisses. p

Anonymous

I haven’t, but it’s definitely something I want to try! I think the hardest part will be figuring out which character to go with!

Sounds like fun

❤️Bianca

I have as part of a virtual murder mystery game. It was great fun. My wife even took me shopping with the understanding it was a one off for now but I could wear anything in private, but not makeup.I enjoyed the game greatly and hammed it up, wearing a slinky cocktail dress with a high slit, garters, thigh highs, bra, and panties. Since it was virtual, we could fool around a bit when noton camera, which added an extra sexy dimension to it. I heartily recommend it!

Hugs,

Ginny

Want to say a guick hello.thks and really want to communicate more.but I have to go for know.please bare with me I’m terrible at communicating.send me a email maybe .let’s exchange photos.i can to that easier.also I have to renew my membership.ill get back to ya sexy

Hi Brandie. Another guick hi before I set the phone down.love again to stay in touch . trying to establish a close girlfriend to cross play together like ya mentioned.ive been alone dressing up at the end of the day for twenty years know.have everything to be completely a sexy woman but a friend to crossply with.i fantasy on it and think it would be a great time getting ready,sharing,tips, hanging out maybe in ajointing rooms . shopping for new clothes and just be a close friend to support each other.im going to purchase a ticket for that advanture come up in palm springs..have to go .😘

Anonymous

Jackie. You said it! That would be sooo much fun. Finding a new place to both of us and meeting there. Beautiful sunny day. Walking in and out of shops. Sampling the local delicacies. Maybe a private cottage with a pool. Bikinis? Even giggling a little. Relaxed
          P

Good morning sweetie.had to say hi.omg your reply was perfect.thats my alttimate dream do exspiecnce feeling like you just mentioned.i can’t even imagine how sexy,fun,out of this world time that would be.thats my goal.i absolutely love walking around outside my house tanning and exspiecncing the so cool sexy feeling of my high cut full piece bathing suits and bikinis.my house is a acre big and in the middle of a a couple thousand acre 🍎 farm.so I have no neighbors.lets continue this chat later .I’m excited.have to go for know.can I add you to my friends list? And I love the word pink in your name.thats my favorite bedtime color 😍badydolls,ligerie, panties ect.hugs and kisses.

Anonymous

Brandie. Oh please, let’s be friends and talk more. Before moving east, I had a house in Texas, with a pool and high fencing around. Now…snow! I loved my bikinis, wedge sandals and silky shift cover ups. Would have been ( could be?) so much fun lying out in lounge chairs chatting it up, looking through catalogues and sipping….
            Kisses
            Pink

Anonymous

Jackie. Nighttime is frequently an adventure for me…I will start off in a Teddy or baby doll, but at some point, if wearing a Teddy, crawl out of bed and throw on panties and a bra and find a slip or BD. Then, as I always have windows open, it get too cold and find super soft pajamas. They feel so good. And warm!!!
            Kisses
            P

Anonymous

Jackie. Between you and Brandie, my head is swirling and dancing. I found the invite for the Crossroads in Palm Springs. My work and “call schedule” would force me to commit over the next week or so. I may just make any schedule switch.
            It’s so funny (actually if it weren’t so funny it would be sad) that in the past you would worry about sexually transmitted infections (you felt like you should carry a health record), now, the calling card is, “yes, I received by COVID vaccine”. Times are a changing…
            P

Anonymous

It’s been awhile, but, do you remember airports? No, not places you went for air. Can you recall seeing stewardesses in the look of Time past. Lovely ladies in Pink or pastel uniforms. Tight skirts, heels and shapely tops. I would like to feel that way.
      P

Nancy
      Lady

Brandie,

I have never crossplayed, but always wanted to. I thing it would be awesome to go to a con dressed as Wonder Woman, but I’d settle for Captain Marvel. 🙂

Birel

P.S. The 10th doctor and Rose were my favorite.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I first began dressing as Daisy Duke. She was my role model and inspiration for so much of my dressing. I went out as her and to parties lots of times, although over time my look deviated a bit as I mixed in others whose look I also liked.

Anonymous

Patty. Love that look. I wish I looked like her and carried that sass. Might be worth visiting or re-visiting!
        P

Patty Phose
          Duchess

The first time I saw Daisy, I wanted to wear what she was wearing, look like her and even be her. I couldn’t hold off anymore. I had to do it. I did deviate a bit here and there but it was always, how would Daisy look in this?, or would Daisy wear this?

One of my first times out as Daisy was to get all dressed up kind of like her in my platform wedge heels, Legg’s Sheer Energy pantyhose, my little short shorts and go out to buy more pantyhose. A crazy idea but I kept thinking about it. I was so nervous but doing it was such an incredibly exciting experience and one I did often. Loved the excitement and rush.

Anonymous

Patty. The lengths one will go to buy new pantyhose! We do have our priorities. I am near to my first outing. I know it because I had a dream about it. Courage comes in lots of flavors, colors and pantyhose…
            P

Patty Phose
            Duchess

I had been buying my own pantyhose since I was 13. I often fantasized about buying pantyhose, while wearing pantyhose and looking like a girl.I wanted to look like and be like Daisy and I wanted to wear pantyhose while looking like a girl. It was the perfect confluence of two fantasies. Amazingly scary and so incredibly exciting.

Hi patty.we have something in common.yup daisy duke .I have a half dozen little shorts,love little tight tops,shower my boobs off and walking around in high heels with shorts on.so fun I have a jacked up one ton pick up with big old mudders that jackie loves to drive around in.come on girl .let’s drive around and turn heads being a couple sexy country girls .I live out in the country.. wouldn’t that be a freaking riot.🤗

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Sounds great to me. I’m sure I can find some of my little shorts.

Brandie
          Lady

I got the shirt shorts legs and hose fro a Dasiy outfit..I even go the old car

Hi honey.saw yr reply .well let’s get dressed up in our little shorts , skimpy tops ,nylons maybe,if were caught having our legs alittle winter like.i hate not having time get some sun.but let’s play .how about trading our high heels in for roller blades.oh so cool.kisses

Brandie
            Lady

If we are doing roller blades then we will need the nylon shorty short shots from the 70/80s. With suntan pantyhose and knee socks looking like 2 California gurls

my hot pants were lime green but are long gone. Those were the days!

hugs,

Ginny

I’ve done the short, sexy female Star Trek uniforms from the 60s. Love those uniforms!

Also Cat Woman and Wonder Woman and a Football cheerleader. 🙂

[postquote quote=440908]
      Hi brandie. I’m having a hard time leaving my phone alone lately.with your replies and my new friend also ,pinky😉I’m having blast and kinda don’t want to walk away and miss anything.wow pretty excited.can I ad ya to my friend list also.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?