Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone. Now today i am touching on a topic which i thought was amusing to say the least. Most of us are familier with trying our Partners clothing on but what if the tables were turned and your Partner started using some of your Femme clothes? Does this really happen? I’m guessing its a possibility! especially if you have clothes which are way too tempting!! I’d be really interested to hear your experiences here!

With Love Fiona xx

Anonymous
      Lady

My wife has borrowed my panties (clean from my drawer) several times.

Hey it’s Sandy! Thanks for your message and sharing. In the past I have been known to try on a couple of my dresses when she was my size but many years ago. Since then she has been interested in some of my attire but just mostly my jewelry.
      When she does ask or actually wear something I’m actually very complimented as she has very good taste and mine are more of the questionable! Ha

good luck on your replies. Hugs Sandy.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Yes they have, sometimes its been a skirt or a top and sometimes pantyhose when they have run out or need a colour only I buy. In fact my wife and I used to go shopping for lingerie together and that was shared between us. On a slightly different subject I used to get a lovely lingerie catalogue and bought a bra and panty set and my ex-wife liked the look of it and borrowed the catalogue to choose something for herself. I was secretly pleased that she bought the same set as mine but in white rather than mine which was red and black. Shows that I had good taste!

Susan.

Anonymous

Yea, my ex borrowed pantyhose on occasion but that was about it

Yes, but unlike what I did she asked me first.

She has tried on some of my blouses.   Borrowed my favourite black cami and has yet to return it.

Kay
        Lady

I can totally relate to this. My s/o has yet to return some of my pieces and make up!

Yes, she has but she asked.

She has borrowed panties, a half-slip, a dress, a blouse some makeup and my compact.  I joke with her if she wants to borrow pantyhose or stockings, but she said she will never wear them again.  Her loss because we all know they feel great.

Susa

Anonymous

Funny you should bring this up. Over the weekend wife was complaining about how the bra she wanted to wear was worn out. I almost suggested she could barrow mine. While she knows I dress she is still processing things. I didn’t want to say something she is not ready for yet. Maybe someday. 😊

Great question Fiona-Ann,  well she hasn’t worn anything of mine but once I came home with a dress I bought and she loved it. Started asking if they maybe had her size in the same dress . I was very pleased to hear this so I went back to the shop and picked up one in her size and a pair of black tights as I had matched it with. She wore it to work that next week and got a ton of compliments on it. As I’ve mentioned before she isn’t a fan of pantyhose/ tights as she had to wear them for so many years as she has been in an office environment for her career. Half way through the day I messaged her and asked if the tights were bothering her and to my surprise she replied “ no they actually feel great “.  Another win and on occasion if we have an outing where she feels pantyhose should be wore she will ask me if I have any in stock that she could use. Talk about her all time reversal, me giving her pantyhose instead of her giving them to me like in the early years.  Lol.

Leah
      Baroness

he has a totally different style and smaller size.  But would be nice if we could share.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Not my clothes as we are not even close to the same size, but lipstick, eyeshadow, lashes, nails, my favorite wig… yes.  Oh, and I do have one robe she loves so I guess there is one article of clothing she borrows. 😊

💖Lola

I told my girlfriend that she would look beautiful in a wrap dress and she asked me if I had one she could borrow. At the time, I didn’t have one, but I do now. I will bring it up again.

Yes tonight actually.   My wife was commenting on my heels collection .  And asked if she could borrow a pair for girls night.   We relatively wear the same size so I told her go ahead, but do not scuff them. Lol

Voluntarily? No. One time I almost begged her to borrow something of mine, but she flatly refused. Another time I insisted she wear something of mine.

We were heading out to the finals of a marching band competition for our daughter. It was a cold and breezy night, and the competition was being held in an open air college stadium about two hours away in Delaware. My wife wanted to go (she didn’t go to too many of these). I had an unopened women’s thermal top and bottom. I wore another thermal top, a warm top, a sweatshirt, and a coat, and tights beneath my jeans. I know how these can get cold, and asked her multiple times if she wanted to put on the thermals under her clothes. She insisted each time she’d be all right. Of course, she was begging me to go home right after our school’s band came on because she was extremely cold. I insisted we stay until all the bands had played, but had to leave before the judging and announcement of the scores. It took great willpower not to say “I told you so.”

When my brother passed away a few years ago, we had already been separated, and just gotten the divorce finalized. The only bottoms she ever wore were carpis, jeans, or scrub bottoms (working as a nurse). Her shape is such that most of what I have wouldn’t fit her, but I had a black circle skirt that I made her wear to the funeral which fit over her hips. It may not have been the best fit for her, but I wasn’t having her come in jeans.

My ex and I shared panties and on one occasions borrowed a blouse from me, on one occasion I had to let her daughter have a pair of my pantyhose, and her daughter didn’t know they were my pantyhose as she did not know about my crossdressing LOL

My SO now, sometimes get a pair of pantyhose from me and she is also borrowing mascara and eye pencils from me, recently she also borrowed a nightgown. We also share a bodylotion and other creams. I wish we could share more clothes but alas the sizing is too different.

A previous girlfriend who knew about Karen used to borrow some of my clothes – a few things I’d bought on impulse but only worn a few times but which she really liked, plus occasionally some of my lingerie or one of my more colourful pairs of tights.
      Karen x

Marianne
      Ambassador

I don’t think that will ever happen as she is several sizes bigger than me. She could possibly wear some of my shoes that are just a bit large on me, but she never wear heels. Nor does she use any make up.

Peta Mari
      Lady

My wife has often laughed about me having more makeup then she does.

She often raids it and has taken some lipsticks. (Which suit her better than me.

She has borrowed tights, commandeered my wind / rain jacket for herself. (Male jacket.) Borrowed socks. Stolen a bra. And worn some of my earrings.

My wife hasn’t borrowed anything yet, but we have had a discussion about borrowing from each other.  The only thing is that we must ask first.  She has given me some of her clothes that she no longer wears with the caveat that she may borrow them from time to time.  Hasn’t happened yet but who knows.

XOXO
      Suzanne

My wife hasn’t borrowed anything yet, but we have had a discussion about borrowing from each other.  The only thing is that we must ask first.  She has given me some of her clothes that she no longer wears with the caveat that she may borrow them from time to time.  Hasn’t happened yet but who knows.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Fiona,  My wife and I share all the time.  The rule is if it’s not being used, it’s fair game to borrow.  That being said, it’s mostly jewelry and makeup since we are different sizes in clothing.  Thanks for this fun question.  Marg

Anonymous

Hi Fiona-Ann, what an interesting question!

Clothes, no (our styles were different). Lingerie, yes. When I first came out to her, I had some really pretty bras that she liked, as well as a different brand of pantyhose that I used. One time she wanted to try my bras, so I lent them to her. I’ve also let her borrow my pantyhose a few times when she found hers had a run in them (don’t we all hate that when it happens?), but that’s about it. Those were really the only times, but at least on a very limited basis, yes, she did.

Hugs,

Holly

Well i must say i am suprised at how many of your partners have borrowed your clothing and make-up!! I would have guessed not to many but it seems i am wrong. My wife has never borrowed anything of mine (to the best of my knowledge) but she is a size 18 and i am size 10-12. So maybe thats a blessing in disguise, however if she wanted to borrow anything, i wouldnt say no!!

Thanks for your replies so far!!

Fiona xx

Marianne
        Ambassador

The size ratio is similar to us. I normally wear US 10, sometimes an 8, sometimes a  twelve, while my wife wears 16 (14-18). And her shoe size is half a number up from mine.

My wife has borrowed several tops some of which I have never gotten back. We have traded bras when she lost weight. She had borrowed dresses and shirts when she needed something for a special occasion.  Even borrowed some shape wear for a wedding we were going to.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

She’s never borrowed any of my femme clothes but she’s always stealing my socks.

Melinda
      Lady

I remember early in the post-discovery days, my wife needed nail polish remover and it was late and inconvenient to go out and get it. I had some in the basement and thought about just asking her if she would want to use mine. I chickened out and one of us ran out at the late hour instead. We broke through with sports bras and exercise pants. There were a few times she just needed some and a few of the sports bras became hers. I’d love to say she delves into my closet and borrows at will, but it doesn’t really happen. Panties get confused, and we do have some, “is this mine or yours?”discussions, but after fifteen years of knowing, if there was something she actually liked and wanted to wear, she would probably not wear it. Her loss. I would love to see her in my clothes for some reason.

We share everything except lingerie and shoes. Doubles the choices!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

No she has never borrowed any of my clothes, I am 6′ and my wife is 5’3″, and 115 lb. But I was wearing a pair of black camo spanx leggings, and she said I would like to have a pr. As fast as I could on the computer and ordered here a pr. I took that as a great complement.
      Lynda

I am over 6 feet tall, just under 300 pounds,and built like a bear.  My wife is barely 5 feet tall.  The only time that my wife has borrowed my clothes was to create a Halloween costume.  The costume was a child dressinga s her father.  Otherwise, my wife cannot share clothes. Besides we have two very different styles.  She is more a jeans and casual top girl while I am more dress or skirt and blouse girl.

MacKenzie Alexandra

When my SO runs out of panties she borrows my bikini style men’s underpants; I have not worn men’s underwear for year as panties are so much more comfortable and stylish. She has so far “stolen” two which she says are now hers because they are in her drawer. She’s welcome to them but it seems a bit illogical to me. Best, Marlene.

Oh yes. Reluctantly, but she has. We travel often…and at times, bags get lost.
      It happens. It happens to her far more often than me.
      This happened on our most recent trip to Nevis. Her bag didn’t make it for some reason.
      It took 2 days for it to arrive…she used my undies and a halter top.
      I thought nothing of it but she was a bit apprehensive. But she got over it…

Anonymous

We have never lost bags traveling thankfully!! We have been traveling and I didn’t have enough panties and instead of me going to buy more she gave me a pair of hers.

Anonymous

She has never borrowed any of my clothes on purpose. But she has worn my panties on occasion when they get mixed up in the laundry. I asked her one time why she had my panties on and she responded “They are mine now” they were my new Victoria Secret panties with rhinestones. I was a bit annoyed LOL

Syndee
      Lady

My wife and I share clothing all the time. She will borrow my tank tops or my trouser socks if she needs a color that I have. We wear the same size bras so they are all pretty much fair game. Most of the clothing we wear is the same size, I have worn some of her jeans and she said they look better on you, just keep them. I just wish we wore the same size in shoes, she has a giant collection of shoes ranging from tennis shoes to thigh high boots that I wish I could wear. I have a black and white plaid skirt that would look amazing with fish net stockings and thigh high boots but she wears a 8 1/2 or 9 and I wear a 11.

My ex is borrowed my bra before didn’t even ask lol I really didn’t care but I really think she thought it was hers

My wife has often times borrowed some of my clothing. Tops, leggings and jeans mostly. A couple times she has even chose that they are now hers. She has even bought clothes for me that she knows she can “borrow”.

Hi Fiona my wife has never borrowed any of my Fem clothes since I’ve had them, although she has worn them herself because most of my Fem clothes used to be her’s they are mostly all her castoffs which i squirreled out of the charity shop bags before i took them to the shop’s, we are both roughly the same size so most of her clothes fitted me, it’s only lately that I’ve started buying my own dresses and skirts, I started buying my own lingerie years ago because she has bigger boob’s than me X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?