Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a makeover next week, and had discussed wearing a very short PVC miniskirt I own. I have been dressed all day (not in that tiny skirt!) and took a couple of pictures to send to the makeup artist to check she thought it was worthwhile. She said yes, so I’ll probably take it and hope I have the courage to wear it.

I wonder how others have felt about makeovers? I am very nervous and excited all at the same time. Nervous because I will have to be Natasha with someone else and I go very feminine in my movements and behaviour when dressed. Also I will have to let them see me in my undies, which are very Lacey and a bit revealing. I’m also worried I will struggle to pose, through nerves. On the other hand I am very excited and really looking forward to learning more about applying make up, being a girl for a day and just generally strutting my stuff while all glam. I probably won’t go outside this time, but have another booked in July and hope to have the guts to appear in public then.

I posted a couple of pics of the PVC mini here, is it to much do you think?

Hello Natasha, To answer yiur question, I gave only had a pedicure, but I did have laser treatment on my face with some success.
      I will have my makeup done at the start of June, ar a salon in Hobart. By the way your photos are superb, and my wife and I think, glam chic.
      Yes, we are all nervous in public, but hold your head up, bust out, shoulders back show confidence, people will either glance, or ignore you.
      Live life. Enjoy
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Thanks for the compliment and please do thank your wife too x

Anonymous

Natasha,

Makeovers are to be enjoyed and fun. If the MUA has worked with other cd/tg before, she has likely enough experience and will be cool with whatever look you are wearing, and hopefully she will be able to make you feel very at ease.
      Don’t be shy at asking what you want, but be open to their suggestions. It is your $, but it is their expertise.
      Good luck!

Anonymous

Hi Natasha,

Yes I’ve had just the one makeover, and I enjoyed it a lot. Not least because it was the first person I met in real life to whom I acknowledged my cross dressing. I’m sure it won’t be the last visit, just a case of putting the pennies away for another visit.

Go with the flow, and have fun.

Marti xxx

Yes it will be a new experience just being dressed with another Crossdresser.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My 1st makeover changed my life.  Got me out of the closet for good.  I get a makeover every few months.  Makeup is magic!

Emily, where do you go for makeovers? I would love an excuse to go to San Diego.

Thanks, Emily.

Diane

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Hi Diane,

Tell you the truth I’ve never gotten a makeover in SD.  I’m sure there are some CD/trans friendly places.  I just don’t know any.  My first makeover was by Gina ‘Jet’ Ortiz when she was located in Orange County (now in the San Fernando Valley).  She’s really talented but too far away from SD.  I usually get a makeover when I socialize in Palm Springs – at Tiny Bubbles Salon.  They have 2 excellent makeup artists – Nathan Rickel and Lisa Mullen.

Hope this helps.

Emily

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

While I was a Keystone, this last march. I discovered that there was something that i forgot to pack. If you can believe that. I ran out one morning to Sephora, dressed of course because i was at Keystone.  A girl who was at the makeover booth offered some help to me finding what i wanted. We then got to talking, she offered several tips. She really didn’t look busy so i asked if she was free to do a makeover. She said she would love it. I sat for about 45 min in her chair watching her do her magic.

She explained so much and offered several recommendations. I bought a few things that she used on me and left the store a very happy camper.

I was feeling good about how I looked and it really was a beautiful morning.  I decided to just enjoy the moment and went strolling down the open air mall. Found my way into a Soft Surroundings store and spent about an hour there browsing and trying on a few things. I decided on a pink ( go figure) pair of cropped jeans.  The top that they paired with them just didn’t fit right.  A very nice lady about my age, help me find several tops to try on as well.  She must have brought 4 different tops to the changing room for me to try. All I took home were the jeans but oh what a marvelous morning it was.

That is wonderful, Natasha. While I have no plans myself(long story), from everything I’ve read about makeovers this will almost a life changing event for you.

Go for it! And Natasha, savor every moment.

Diane

Anonymous

Natasha,

A makeover is definitely on my bucket list. I’ve been out to 3 different nightclubs a total of four times (one of them twice) fully en femme. Each time relying on my own limited makeup skills. So, I’ve gotten over that hurdle. You can do this.

By the way, you rock the PVC miniskirt. I would absolutely include it during your session.

Much love,
      Raquel

Thank you Raquel, glad you like the skirt. I think I will wear it, just need to be careful how I sit and bend! Good for you going to clubs, I am no where near brave enough yet. But hopefully one day but probably not in that skirt!

Hi Natasha, I’ve had 2 makeovers. The first was at Sephora a couple of years ago and it was very nice. I was dressed in slacks and glittery top. The MUA was sweet, explaining what she was doing. I felt good afterwards…my wife and I went shopping at Nordstrom Rack and then to Costco. My second was done at a local spa right before my support group Christmas party. The staff knew me in male mode. I showed up with my dress and accessories in a case and was met by the MUA. She took me to her salon room and had me dress up. It took her an hour and when she finished (she wouldn’t let me see what she was doing), gave me a mirror. The change was so incredible, I started to cry! As I was leaving, the front desk staff was so supportive and asked what they should call me. Since that time. I’ve been in their system as <male name>/Kathryn! Go for it, it’ll change your life! Love, Kathryn

Have had many makeovers over the years and allows love the thrill of new looks. Love the mini skirts but when you go in July Natasha wear something more street casual so you can walk in public more comfortably and blend in. Let her do you in a casual look and tell her you are going shopping afterwards so she can prepare you accordingly. You will enjoy the whole day afterwards

Absolutely Deborah. The second makeover may well be a combination of phot shoot in my undies and more casual clothes for a trip out. I’d still prefer a skirt but something a bit less attention grabbing. The PVC mini is for posing and maybe clubbing only. I’m definitely a long way from the latter.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have not had a makeover but want to have one so bad.

Hugs, Liara

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Several over the decades, ( I am well over 70..)

I started back in the 80’s on business trips to the UK. (They seem to have more dressing services “per CD capita” than anywhere else on the planet).

One or two in Canada and the US, then latterly back in OZ where I found three very good MUA’s with whom, on and off , I’ve had makeovers for well over ten years.

These can readily been seen in my photos here on CDH, where the difference between my own efforts and the “pro’s” is very, very evident…….

There are two ladies here in “Oz” that I keep in touch with. One “does my hair” (ie washes and sets my wigs) and the other lives about 70 k’s south of me. I’m hoping to catch up with her again very soon. My make up bag desperately needs a “makeover” and she is an agent for a very good brand.

Caty.

Hi Natasha on the bucket list to do just not made it there yet as a mani and pedi also .. Wife helps with pedi and mani most of the time and i do my makeup ..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Natasha,

A make over is definitely on my bucket list.

I hope you have a ball! You must take that PVC mini! At least change into it for a photo or two. You look so great in it!

A bit jealous here,

Lara Xoxo

Thanks for the lovely compliment, I think I will strut my stuff in it, as long as I don’t get too nervous on the day!

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve had one makeover with a dressing service and I absolutely loved it.  I couldn’t bring anything with me, so she provided all the clothing.  I was so nervous going in and almost chickened out when she gave me a pair of underwear and told me to change into them, but she could not have been nicer and made me super comfortable.

Thanks Michelle, you have summed up my nerves perfectly. Having to put on underwear and then allow her to see me like that. I could dress myself, but with nails and photoshoots it is best to let her help me and get everything right.

Anonymous
          Lady

Once I put the underwear on though, I was totally in character.  I came our covering my breasts with my hands and she gave me a robe immediately.  It was great.

You’ve definitely got the legs for the mini PVC skirt.  The first appointment sounds like a dress rehearsal for your appointment in July.  I’d say take the mini with you to see how it completes your look.

Thank you for the compliment. I am taking the skirt, so subject to nerves I’ll wear it for a photoshoot. To some extent the makeovers will be different. I think the first maybe slightly better at makeup and glamour. The second is all day and may well involve some lingerie shots, when my confidence is up. But yes, the big step will be appearing in public.

Natasha, Over the years I have had several makeovers, both in drab and en femme. For me, going as Genivieve was the BEST! I went to a Sephora studio at a mall, walked in dressed like a woman out shopping, (jeans, top, cardigan and comfy heels. I wore sunglasses, just a little foundation and lipstick going in. Sophia removed what makeup I was wearing and then starting from scratch, made me over. It was wonderful in many ways. She made me look better than ever, taught me how to do the look myself, and I purchased some products from her to add to my beauty routine. I felt so feminine on the way out, I spent the rest of the day out and about en femme, went shopping, had lunch and thoroughly enjoyed a “Genivieve Day”! I hope you have a similar experience! 😊💋

I have had four makeovers. All of them with me dressed and I did not take off my clothes at any time. The makeup person had a gown that I wore to protect my clothes. Each time I was out and around as my fem self. Really great time. Hugs and kissess.

Hi Yvette a feminine time to remember, and share.
        We need these memories to help when the going is harder. Best wishes Jane

Thank you Jane. So nice to have another girl to share these events.

Hugs and kisses.

Life can be cruel, or people rather. Reading articles at CDH shoes you that. So when we follow our dreams and have the support of loved ones anything is possible.
            A makeover or new dress, or weekend away can give you a memory to last, and reflect on.
            I hope you are kind to yourself and reward your inner girl.
            Enjoy Life, wear a dress.
            Best Wishes
            Jane

Lauren B
      Lady

I have not but I want to go to the one in Huddersfield if anyone wanted to come with me 🙂

I am afraid I can’t join you, but what is the makeover company called?

I would love to come with you.I live in the UK but I am in Soutb Wales.A long way to come but I would love to make the trip.

Hi Natasha.  I have had makeovers.  When I vacationed in Portland, OR, I went to a place called Over The Rainbow Transformations.  Miss Victoria, did a marvelous job and after she worked her magic, I always went out.  Most recently, on my previous trip to Las Vegas, I got a makeover at Sephora in the Fashion Show Mall.  Went fully dressed and my artist did a fabulous job.  I left feeling like a gorgeous woman.  I assure you, Natasha, after your makeover, you’ll have so much confidence that you’ll want to show it off.

Yes I did feel like I wanted to get out and present myself to the world. I put some pictures on here.

I worked with a professional make up artist for many years when I was modeling. He worked as a hair dresser at a salon in Baltimore and he was incredible. Make up artists generally love doing make up for girls like us because we are more fun to paint up.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Have my first makeover with Elizabeth Taylor  set up on my birthday in 2 weeks. It’s going to be a wonderful birthday gift for myself I’m sure. Maybe even life changing

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?