Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

this was big step, I’m Jennifer you won’t be hearing much from me at first, till I see how thing work , it already feels good just to have some place to be me. xoxoxo Jenn

Hi Jen

First steps is the biggest enjoy your journey.

Kym

Anonymous

Jenn. Walk your own path and at your own pace.
      Kate

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer

take all the time you like . I’m sure you will  be please on what you’ll see here .  information for every level of being the ladies we try to achieve . Visit our forum’s and step in and see our chat line and meet many wonderful gals talking about  well what’s girls talk about everything!!!!  . Hope you do enjoy us and very happy in meeting you ,     Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome! I felt the same way as you at first but found much comfort on this site and being able to be myself. Give it time and learn to enjoy.

Anonymous

Welcome to our group Jennifer

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Jennifer, welcome! I hope that you will find this as interesting place as I have. I was also so very shy, scared and timid to join CDH, but for me, it was the best thing I could of done for my femme self.

Take your time to explore, and read some of our stories, and share whenever you feel confident.

Amy

Hi Jennifer, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Here you can be Jennifer whenever you want to. This site is full of wonderful people who will accept you and welcome you just as you are. So share as much about yourself as you feel comfortable doing. You will find the girls here eager to respond to you if you reach out to them. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest respons. – Blessings

Hi Jen, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hey Jennifer , hopefully we all get to hear about you soon, safe & fun environment here 💐💐 Tiff

this was big step, I’m Jennifer you won’t be hearing much from me at first, till I see how thing work , it already feels good just to have some place to be me. xoxoxo Jenn

Hi Jennifer.
      Yes, and what a giant step it is. You should be proud of yourself for taking it and don’t let anyone tell you differently. I hope we hear from you often because this part of you is just as important as any other. Jennifer has as much right to exist and explore life and be happy as anyone else.

You will always find acceptance, friends and support here whether you visit once a day, once a year or just once.  Feel free to send anyone here a friend request. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at the responses you get.

If you have any questions. Feel free to ask anyone. There are a number of Ambassadors here and many gals that have been around quite a while who would be glad to help.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Hi Jennifer

So glad you could join us. You’ll get the hang of it in no time. Add your thoughts and share when you’re ready, until then enjoy reading whats already here from others.

Welcome

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome!
      Many others are with you taking those tiny first steps

S x

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.  I completely understand not saying much in the beginning. I’m pretty shy too. It took me quite a while to “jump in” as they say. But I know as you get to know a couple of these wonderful ladies and maybe after a couple of PMs, you’ll start dipping more than just a toe in the water. But ultimately, go at your place. We’ll be here when you’re ready 😉

Hugs,

Cassandra

Welcome Jennifer!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?