Tagged: 

Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi!

My name is Demi, not new to cross dressing but in a place where I’m now more comfortable and open to explore it more.

im engaged to an incredible  woman who has been so supportive on my journey so far and wants to be with me every step of the way.

thought I’d join here to make new friends and become part of the community

Demi

x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Demi, and lecomte to CDH.  What a wonderful introduction, I’m so happy for you having such an understanding and supportive partner.  Please make yourself at home in your new home, and I  look forward to sharing stories.

Stevie

Thanks Stevie 🙂 looking forward to it

Hi Demi nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. And congrats on supportive wife that’s a keeper as not many wifes are very supportive so happy for you. I was married 37 years ago shortly after marriage I came out to my wife and she was very supportive and still is to this day. So explore and have fun reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in . you can relax now and kick your heels off and just jump in the waters fine here, And your wife can join also their is a place for her to go to that we cant get to but she can talk to other wifes and SOs ask questions and receive answers to things only women can answer for her so again nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie!

Yes, I’m incredibly lucky to have her for sure.

She has said she’ll join here too, we’re only now starting to explore this more so sure she has lots of questions

Demi

Anonymous

Hi Demi , a wonderful place here , support and advice , fantastic you’ve got a supportive fiance 😊 , enjoy yourself 🌹🌹

Welcome Demi, I’m pretty new here myself but can say with confidence that this place is a wonderful and supportive ‘safe space’. x

Thank you 🙂 it seems it x

Thank you Tiff 😊

Anonymous

Hi, Demi.  Welcome.

Hi Demi,

Hello and welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.  Your introduction is wonderful and how lucky you are to have a supportive partner.

The girls on here are friendly and supportive, I like to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Thanks Jessica, everyone’s been so lovely already 😊

Anonymous

Hi Demi,

Welcome to this wonderful supportive place! Glad you joined us!

Kay

Hi Demi Welcome to CDH It is a great community of wonderful supportive people that enjoy expressing them selves mostly in the feminine gender. There are 3 generations of people from many different countries and every walk of life .  Some enjoy it in private and alone. Others enjoy it full time all the time. Some of us have SOs that know about how we feel and support it despite not fully understanding it. There are some that have SOs that do not know and if they did they want nothing to do with it. Then there are the single ladies that enjoy being single exploring all the different options available to them. Please enjoy your member ship into the wonderful world of cross dressing. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Thanks for joining.  I hope to hear more from you as you continue your journey.

Hugs, Linda Rose

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Demi

isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your fiancé acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Through your time here develop wonderful friendships.

Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Demi, welcome to the site.   I’m still fairly new her myself.  Everyone here is amazing.  This CD lifestyle is very new to me.  In fact I only started getting these feelings a week ago!   I only came out to my wife the next day.  It was a huge shock to her.  We’ve been married for 15 years and she’s struggling to understand.  But she is showing signs that she is going to be supportive in the long term.

Hi Diana!

Wow, Only 1 week! Im glad she’s coming round to the idea, it definitely takes time and one week is no time at all.

Good luck with your journey 💕

Diana W
      Lady

Thanks Demi.  I’m sure there will be some days when she pushes back.  But we have always had a strong marriage with a lot of love and we genuinely enjoy being together so I think that helps.

Hi Demi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Demi,

I have only been a member a week but the welcome I have gotten has been wonderful. You will find it both fun and informative.

Hi Demi, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Love your profile picture. Nice work on the makeup. Just in your 30s and with a supportive fiancée you have a lot of wonderful living left to do. The girls here at CDH can help you you in your crossdressing journey in all kinds of ways! So I do hope you stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members. We have members from all over the world including a good many from the U.K. so I am sure you will feel right at home here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Demi!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?