Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello. I am Nicole. I am a married closeted cross dresser. I have been dressing off and on since I was young. I found this site and thought I would join. The first time being called Nicole by someone felt great. I look forward to future chats and further exploring the girl in me.

Welcome 🤗

Hi Nicole,

Hello and welcome from the U.K. it is nice to meet you.

This is a great place with lots of friendly girls. I look forward to chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole  Wonderful to have you here with us. Isn’t a wonderful feeling when someone calls you by your fem name. It felt so girly and definitely put a smile on my face.

Many girls to chat , make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nicole,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, australia!!! So much to see, and so many wonderful ladies to meet that can help you with whatever you may need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello, Nichole, welcome

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Nicole!

Hi Nicole alias Anonymous, Teralynn here! I don’t know if you will ever come back to this site or not, but if you do please become a registered member. If I ever met anyone who needed to become a CDH member it is a person like you. Being married, closeted and feeling great when being called by your femme name, tells me that you are starving for understanding and support! Your CDH sisters can give you that and a whole lot more. Plus you will get called “Nicole” quite often! If you have any doubts send me a message and let me know what they are and I am pretty sure I can make your doubts about joining go away! Crossdressing people need other crossdressing people to interact with like flowers need rain! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Nicole to CDH…

Welcome

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?