Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone my name is Grace and I am from Montgomery Co PA. I am new to this site and I am looking for some new like minded friends

Hi Grace,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello. Thank you for reaching out to me. I am new to this site and I am looking for like minded people to become friends with

Anonymous

Hi Grace!

Welcome to CDH. All the girls here are very friendly, accepting and supportive

Kay

That is nice to hear. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Grace welcome to the site.Im sure you will meet many lime minded friends.Im Robin from Long Island.

Hello. Nice to meet you. Thank you for the response.

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi sweetie! Welcome!

Hello. Nice to meet you. Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking.

Thank you. I am still tryin to figure this out. I live just outside of Philly

Hi Grace nice to meet you so glad you joined us girls here. You have come to the best most wonderful CD site on the internet . lots to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to anything you have ever wanted to know about the girl who lives in your heart and sole so get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self. Many girls here to make lasting friendships with . Again nice to meet you and hope to see you for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi again Grace im a little slow sometimes who were you asking where they were from if me ?? Im from Montana original from Florida

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Grace  welcome… your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Grace, welcome aboard. Allentown PA here girl

Welcome Grace, I’m from Illinois. This is the greatest site to be at.

Anonymous

Hi Grace.I am from the UK.Hope you have fun on here and make many friends.I can vouch that it is the best site of its kind on the internet.It so nice to let our har down and unleash our girl side.It’s a great feeling.

Hi Grace!

The Philly area is pretty active in the Trans community, and there is an organization called TransCentral PA in Harrisburg that sponsors events in PA.  Also, on meetup dot com there is a group called MATC (mid atlantic trans community) that holds events in New Hope and Allentown on a regular basis.

I live in Maryland but have a number of friends up that way.  PM me if you want to chat more.

Welcome to CDH; it’s a really fantastic group of girls here!

Leah

Welcome Grace!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?