Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my name is Nikky. I’m new to expressing this side of myself, so please be patient with me, I’m new to social media… And social interaction in general lol., I’ve always felt that I should have been born a girl, but forced myself to just soldier on in spite it and I believe it sent me spiraling. After a LONG period of depression I decided to try a “breast plate” style breast form, found the only one that said it would fit my overweight body size I could find; and it just arrived today! I can’t say if it’s a realistic size on me (I’m terrible at that stuf lol) but i love the way it feels, and the first time i looked down and saw that i had actual cleavage I almost cried… I know this all might be a little too personal, but I wanted to say it cause I think I might love this, and honestly, i could use a bit of help with a few things. Lol like where to find a 46G bra, and how to sneak it home, as I live withe others that I’d prefer never know about any of this… Oh i did find A bra that works pretty damn well; a maternity bra, comfy but not exactly sexy. If ya all got advice in general, I’d love to hear it.

Thank you to listening and I hope your day was as wonderful as mine was!

Nikky

Hi Nikky, and welcome to CDH!!! 💐
      It’s so great to see you here. Thanks also for sharing your story.
      Really nice meeting you Nikky!
      Hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Nikki, Jane from Hobart Tasmania. You will find all the help you need, and no pressure. Sometimes time is what you need. CDH helps you with this.
      I am going through a transition phase now, slowly it is coming together.

Warm wishes
      Jane Elizabeth

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Nicky,

Welcome, I am quite new here myself and made lots of friends.  I can certainly identify with a lot of what you are saying, I identify as gender fluid and feel happier as my female self.  I love to chat so please feel to get in touch.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Nikky! 🌸🌺

Hi Nikky! Welcome to CDH! The sisters here are very loving and supportive and will be happy to answer any questions you have about exploring this part of you.🤗

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicky.. Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi NiKky,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Nikki,

So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore the site to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

As a Lady Membership level, You can also contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need

such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH.

You might want to get a tape measure and measure yourself before buying a bra.  I’ve heard a breast plate may not be true to size.  Start under your bust around the rib cage.  Then measure around the fullest part of your bust.  The rib cage measurement is the bra band size.  Substract the around rib cage measurement from the Bust measurement.  The difference is your cup size.  A difference of 7 inches is a G cup.  8 inches is a H cup.  5 inches a DDD cup.  As your shoulders are generally wider than a woman’s you might find your bra band size might need to go up a size to fit.

If you have a Torrid or Lane Bryant nearby they are both CD friendly.  Due to the pandemic bra fittings remain virtual.  But you’ll be able to try on the bra for fit and then adjust the size as needed.  Some bras run small, others more generous so trying on for fit is important.

Alice

Thanks much for the info! The truth is I did measure myself… lol 5 times both under bust and Bust and then averaged my results as a 1 inch margin for error, leading to my conclusion of 46G (even did a few over bust measurements to add to the pile based on the recommendation of a bra site. They said the same thing, although they said i could try a 46F too) My simple quick solution was to go to walmart and putter around for a bit for something cheap(ish) and supportive, which i found in a XXXL maternity bra (lol thank good for clearance, it was $1.50) and it works for now… but I’d like to find something pretty you know? Anyway i have another 2 cheap walmart bra’s ordered to see if they can fit…

But as for goin to the store for help… I can barely admit this to myself yet, let alone to someone who I’m sure will be friendly, helpful, and polite…Sorry, but that’s too far out of the shallow end of the pool for me. For now I’ll go overboard on the measurements and order cheaply till I gain a handle on the rather wonkey seeming size issues.

Sorry for writing a book, when a card would do lol, but thank you kindly for your advice. I’m glad my overly caucus nature FINALY pokes it’s head to help for once. Again thank you.

Hi Nikki,

Good luck finding a pretty bra.  Check the web sites.  You might find something on clearance.  As far as bra fitting goes it’s not an exact science.

Alice

Hi Nikky!

Welcome to CDH!  You will enjoy meeting like minded girls here!  We are a friendly group!

Hugs,

Denise

HI Nikki

welcome to CDH

Hugs Paula

Hi Nikky nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As these wonderful ladies already have said i cant add much to there welcome but a little from me .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there girly path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Nikky as she travels down her path in life .. Just do us one little favor and return to your profile page and fill in a little more as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?