• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Danielle. I’m a young crossdresser who just told my psychologist that I enjoy crossdressing a couple months ago, the first person I shared this with. Then today, I went to get some new clothes and tried on wigs with a helpful saleswoman and purchased my first one today. I’ve felt this way since a young age and just recently started to explore the world a little more. Nice to meet you all!

Wow that is great, I see there is people who care if you dress up and understand the desire to dress as a female. They dont call you names or look the other way. We see what real women have to go through to look pretty, it’s hard and cost money to buy female clothing. If it makes you a better person when dressed up , then why not. My wife knows about my dressing up but will not sit with me or see me dressed up. She does let me know that the 2 remaining adult children will be gone for the weeks end and I can do what I like to do. I don’t have a psychologist to talk to and say that I am a cross dresser. I have 3 Drs heart, regular and for my neck artistes. It’s nice that there are people who help you at stores and be a good sales person no matter what the situation is.

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome. You are among friends here. Feel free to ask questions and to participate on the forums and in chat 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you pattie! I cant tell you how grateful i am tuat i found this site. I dont feel quite as alone as i did. I started dressing at quite a young age until my family put a stop to ot but ive receantly been getting back into but i have many questions: like, my wardrobe is very limited and i ned new clothes but where would i go? How can i tell my size etc. And wisdom you could share with me would mean tye world 🙂

Anonymous

Nice to meet you too,sweetie. I’m alexis. I started dressing at a young age myself. Was forced to stop by my family after they caugt me but i am getting back into it. I have many questions and would love any advice you may be able to share! Thank you very much!

Anonymous

Hello Danielle, so happy that you have joined us here. This is the best place I’ve ever been, to express myself. I hope you find this place as delightful as I’m sure many of us girls do.

i agree this is a place where us cross dressers can relate to what we do and chat like 2 woman. now what we go though and how we feel as a female. I feel great about my self when dressed up as a female.

Welcome to CDH, i havent been here long but it feels good to be in the company of others in similar situations as you are.

s far as any tips, if  your looking to pass as a women like i try to do. Then a few things are needed, a gaff of some kind to tuck away the boys in femme mode.(there are youtube tutorials to  make your own if you dont want to buy one  yet) A red or orange concealer to hide your beard shadow, a foundation that matches your skin tone. Also it seems many of us fall into the same trap initially when dressing buying fancy dresses and big heels to dress to the nines, but women don’t wear that out to go shopping with. So as great as it is to wear those dresses, its also pretty amazing to dress casually and blend into the crowd.

Cheers,

Vanessa

thanks for the info Vanessa. i do what i can to tuck and make me look more female. i wear colored nylons to hide the hair on my legs in which is not much. i am a thin person and not allot of hair. my trouble is putting on foundation or cover up, then applying eye shadow, 2 ton, mascara is easy. i but my dresses, skirts nylons on line and in stores. make up and perfume in stores, ear rings on line,bras and panties on line and in stores. pads in a drug store, i am not afraid of what the clerk thinks.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Danielle and welcome to CDH! I’m proud you were able to take the next steps to more fully explore the woman inside you. The journey isn’t easy, but it’s better than keeping it inside. You should receive plenty of support here among those of us who understand.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Danielle and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Danielle, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you!

Likewise for you, Alexis! 😉

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?