Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Angelina King and I just wanted to share my coming out story to you all. Been a subscriber for a long time to the emails but decided to log on now.

This is real TV and not reality TV. We allowed the filming of this project to help create awareness for the community and to show that love can exist between a trans woman and a Cis woman and that you don’t have to give up the things you love even if you transition.

I have been out for a year and a half now, still living the same life I started off with but now as Angie. I hope you all enjoy this film and Have a great day!

Anonymous

To the Kings, Such a wonderfull video. Thank you for sharing a part of your lives. Angie, You are such an inspiration!!  Wishing you both blessings… What a team!!😍

hello Angie nice to meet you, great words. i have been x dressing for many years. on and off. now on more then ever and love to dress up and wish i could stay dressed up as a female. wife knows of my x dressing. lets me dress up when 2 adult kids are not home, but will not see me or help with make up. but she is getting better at my x dressing. words can not say how much i would love to come out of the closet and stay dressed up as a female. i have more female clothing and make up and perfume and all that then wife does and seem to wear female cloths more then she does. oh well enough of me. thanks for reading and welcome to C.D.H.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?