• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my name is Ashley and I have been dressing for over 30yrs.
      I love my feminine side but as the same time I love my masculine side, guess I’m a little bi gendered.
      I have a loving and very supportive wife and we have been on our journey together now for little over 11yrs.
      I had a realization about 10yrs ago that “Ashley” wasn’t just a passing phase or something that was going to just go away.
      As I got older the need for her to come out became stronger and stronger and I realized I had been suppressing her for most of my adult life, causing all sorts of personal issues.
      Fast forward to the present and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
      I have been around several different forums over the years but have never found one that I really liked or felt I actually fit in.
      I stumbled upon this site and actually got excited!
      It feels like a very warm and welcoming place.
      Thank You for having me.
      Ashley Ann 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Ashley and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

welcome Ashley hope to see you in the chat room some time take care love Bethany

Hi Ashley,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

WElcome Ashley! WE are so glad you have joined us! Look forward to getting to know you better!

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Ashley welcome with us
      Catherine

Hello & Welcome Ashley!

I believe that this community becomes a second home for a lot of the ladies here…its a fab by place to realease some emotions, and realise that you’re not alone in this crazy journey we call life…

Cookie! 🙂

Thank you for joining Ashely! I hope you love this little place we call home. Have fun reading the forums and other great features of the site!

Anonymous

Hi Ashley, Glad you joined us here at CDH. I look forward to getting to know you.

Brianna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello All’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?