Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Been enjoying the posts, article and general sense of positivity, love, and acceptance that permeates this site and community.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself a little. Recently chose the name Nadia, but that may change 🙂  Been dressing femme off and on for 30 or so years. Mostly off but, last year I came out to my wife about this and other things. I am very lucky she is super supportive, to the point of genuine excitement and I am just euphoric about being able to express another side of my identity, gender, and sexuality.

I stumbled onto this site and just had to be a part of it.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you better.

Hello Nadia and welcome to CDH glad you are here to join the family and friends of like minded people. I am happy you have a supportive and understanding wife that is absolutely wonderful. I look forward to your participation in sharing of your life experiences allowing and forming your growth and understanding in becoming and accepting of yourself.

Hugs April

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Nadia,

Welcome to a wonderful community of like minded sisters!
      Congratulations on having such a wonderful supportive wife!

💕Lara

Misty M.
      Lady

Hello Nadia,
      Welcome to CDH big family. Here you can express freely without any judgment from our side and help you with your female matters.
      Looking forward to knowing you better.
      Hugs

Hi Nadia, I Love you’re name!! Enjoy you’re time here & Have Fun!!  Jill💖

Hi Nadia, and welcome. This is certainly a place where it is possible to make new friends and share our experiences. I know it has been for me. Isn’t it amazing when we discover our spouses are accepting of our desire to explore our feminine side? I know of many girls here who are not that fortunate. By the way, though I now live in the Phoenix area we lived on two separate occasions in the Denver area, south of Castle Rock, if you are familiar with the area. I have several friends here at CDH from the Denver area, and my best girlfriend here in Arizona is from Colorado Springs. While I don’t miss the winters, I do those wonderful summer days. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Nadia

I stumbled across this site as well. What a relief it was to find it.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, just let me know

xoxo

Samantha

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nadia wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nadia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Well congratulations on telling your wife that is the best support. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Nadia,

Welcome to CDH.  Congratulations on having a SO who supports you on your journey.

Alice

Hi Nadia nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys down there femme path they are on..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Nadia as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again Nadia nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. Wow girlfriend a bonus feather in your cap a supportive wife fantastic girl lots of ladies here myself included here have supportive wifes or girlfriends  which is a wonderful addition to your girly side of life .. If you or your wife would be intrested in there is a group here called (For Wifes and Significant others) its a private group as we arent allowed there just for them to have some privacy to chat among there selfs my wife is a member also good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome as you can see by all your thanks, and posts we are very social and caring group of sisters.  Know that  the feelings you have had all those years are here by the thousands.  Chat anytime. Lorraine

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! Feeling a bit overwhelmed but, in the most wonder way ❤️

big hugs to you all ☺️

-Nadia

Welcome Nadia! Glad to have you here on CDH! It’s wonderful that you have a supportive spouse! That opens the door to fantastic exploration without fear. You’ll find a great community here on CDH. Lots of very warm and encouraging members. I hope you enjoy your time here!!

Rachel.

Anonymous

Hi Nadia, and welcome! I’m sure you’ll love it here! The ladies are all so lovely and warm and supportive, that you’ll feel right at home. You’re so very fortunate to have not only a supportive spouse, but one who is excited  for you! How wonderful! You’ll have to be sure and share your journey with us as you move forward.

Hugs,

Holly

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Nadia.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Nadia,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?