Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, hi!

My name is Jodie Lynne Devine. Yep, that is my real name, although I’ve been told it sounds like a stripper’s stage name. 🙂

I am a 59 y/o MtF transgendered woman, living as her true self for the past 2+ years. I have been divorced since 2016 when my ex-wife and I discovered that I was more woman than man.  Oddly, it was the very same feminine traits that drew her to me, which caused her to flee from me after 29 years of marriage.  In her words, “I am not a lesbian, and can’t be married to another woman.” I cannot blame her for her decision, and we are still close, as friends.

While there are some lost relationships (including family) which cut deeply, I have to say that I am much happier with myself and my life than I was when I was struggling to live up to and maintain the facade that I was ‘all man’.

I look forward to many positive interactions here, and hope that I can contribute meaningfully to any discussion.

Regards

Jodie

I have nothing but positive thoughts for you. Tough road you went down I have considered it several times and I have made my mind up to go that route. My wife is, so far anyway, good with it.

@Krista Writeme

It’s wonderful that you have a supportive (or at least, accepting) spouse!

I’ve read too many postings (on other sites) where someone has to sneak around, stealing ‘girl time’ whenever they have the chance. Or the couple is in a “don’t ask, don’t tell” relationship. Inevitably, the CD/TG trips up or gets caught red-handed (red pantied?) and all hell breaks loose.

Anonymous

I would love to have the courage to do what you have done. I have lived in the body of a man all my life but I have never felt like a man not once in all those years. It is only because of all the family ties and the upset it would cause that I have lived a lie all these years. I have dressed in private many times and love every minute of it. I am the worlds worst at a romantic film and blubb like you wouldn’t believe. It is my intention at some stage of my life to go the whole way but at the moment it can’t happen.
      Enjoy your new life…..you are so lucky.xxx

@Melina Palmer

I understand your position and sympathize.  It took me a long time to realize that I was living my life trying to live up to others’ expectations, and to make them happy, at the cost of my own happiness & wellbeing.

Good luck and best wishes on your journey.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jodie welcome its so nice that you have taken the time to come here and join us. Sorry hearing  about the  difficulties with your marriage. Much pressures and unnecessary turmoils . Well I’m happy your here and now you have a whole community here to help in every way. Meet many of our lovely ladies, make conversation with and share many stories and experiences. You my dear have much on your plate so sit back, kick off those heels and enjoy all that this place has to offer. And I know your journey will begin here on calming waters. Looking for friends many here always looking to meet.  Very nice getting to know you.

Stephanie  🌹

Edelle
      Lady

Jodie, I’m always moved by stories like yours. Such deep self-knowledge and acceptance. Such courage to take action. I wrote about my friend Holly’s transition in my new members bio. I walked with her on that journey. I am constantly inspired.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jodie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jodie ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Thank you for sharing your story with us.
      I hope you will feel at Home here.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Jodie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Hugs, Liara

Hi Jodie nice meeting you I see you have been here a few days now and i missed you joining us so sorry girl .. As a new sister and family member you were welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So sorry for wife not understand you as Jodie or being able to accept it lots of girls here in same boat many as my self have a very accepting wife of 38 years now and ha ha she is not a lesbian either he he but loves Stephanie as a good girlfriend or a third for brunch .. Or splitting the chores three ways as she gets i third and guess gets the other two thirds huh didnt see that coming ha ha .. So enjoy yourself here and look around make some friends and ha ha look up you sister Robyn Dyvine she is here somewhere will look her up and tell her to say hello sometime Hugs new sister..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jodie and welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?