Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Natasha S
      Lady

I’m from Columbus, and after some events in my life, I feel like I should now explore a part of me that I haven’t actually done in a long time.

I identify as a cross-dressing fetishist… meaning that I’m aroused by the idea of turning into a woman. I really have no desire to start living as a woman, but I do enjoy the fantasy of it. I wouldn’t dare compare myself to what actual trans people feel and have gone through.

I just recently started to buy clothes for myself now that I have the opportunity. I’m starting out basic in my own home, but I hope to get up to more serious attempts later. If anything, I’d love to have some locals show me how to do this.

But for right now, I love how these stockings feel on me.

Anonymous

I’m not transgender either. You pretty much nailed in on the head for me too. It is so relaxing. I have always enjoyed it.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natasha

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi, Natasha

Whatever experiences might have led you here, it’s important to know that you belong.

We are all sisters!

Welcome to this community; I’m glad you’re here.

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi Natasha Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here in this wonderful place. You’ve taken a step in the right direction when you joined us . All of us girls here love to talk and read a good story about you and your girlyness please read forums and storys about our lifes as we hope to read about yours . Please don’t be afraid we don’t bite Well some might  (Ha Ha) just kidding . The journey you started is a wonderful one as all of us live in the closet and some get the experience of living as the beautiful women they are not saying in the closet is a bad thing but we all are beautiful women girls and ladys . Some have SOs and others have like me our wifes to help us enjoy our girly side . Well you see we love to talk so again nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime for some girl talk .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Natasha 😊 , have fun here 💐 Tiff

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH! I know you’ll love it here.

Love, Stephanie

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Paula

Anonymous

Hi Natasha

Welcome to CDH, I know you will enjoy it here. So many wonderful & supportive girls

Donna xx

Anonymous

Hi Nat

Exactly how I feel, I am new here too and welcome you to this gathering. I have found the girls here very understanding and supportive. I am sure we share your love of the feel of those stockings which are even more arousing when worn with a basque or suspenders (UK term for garter😉)

I wish you well on your journey.

Averyl

Welcome Natasha!

Hi Natasha, Teralynn her. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Funny thing about crossdressing people, they might start out thinking how nice nylon stockings feel on your legs, then discovering how good panties feel and the next thing you know those luscious feminine feelings start creeping in so that you look forward for every opportunity you can get to put feminine clothing on. If that is you at any point in your crossdressing journey then welcome to the club! Glad you found us and decided to become a member. The crossdressing people here are welcoming, accepting and supportive. The more active you are on the site the better your odds are you will find some people close to you that can help you with all kinds of crossdressing matters. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?