Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hope you all doing well. Obviously new here and new to this side of me and things. I’m starting to accept things a little later in life as I’m 46, married, and have four kids.

This all started about a dozen years ago when a guy u met on Craigslist asked me to dress up for him. I was hesitant, but eventually gave in and bought some cheap stuff at Walmart and Target. Got all dolled up for the meeting and surprise, surprise, he was a no show. But I realized that I kinda felt good dressed up. I rationalizes that it was a lark, and threw away everything I bought.

then about five years ago, I got this urge to dress up. Wife was away for a few months for work so I thought it was a perfect time. Bought clothes, wigs, shoes, makeup. The whole 9. And it was a great few months even though it was a mostly after work, after the kids had gone to bed thing. I thought I had my stuff hidden pretty well, but the wife found it. Incensed, she demanded I throw it all away. Which I did oh course.

fast forward to now. I’m getting these urges again. And I’m honestly not sure where togo with it. I’m had online friends suggest that I’m a sissy, or transgender or just a “basic” cross dresser. I don’t know where I am on the spectrum. I’m just me I suppose! Anyway long story longer, I’m looking to meet some people, share experiences, get some guidance, and have an outlet to be me. Small town Georgia isn’t the best place for in person connections! Haha!

Hi Christina,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!!

You’ve certainly come to the right place… so much to see, and so many wonderful ladies to meet.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Christina,

You have found the right place! Everyone here is so supportive and willing to share their experiences on their journey.

I’m sorry to hear about your wife’s reaction to Christina. Family and significant others reactions can certainly be a challenge. I urge you to check out the forums. There is one on Love and Relationships that you may be interested in.

Living in rural Montana, I can relate to the sense of isolation and lack of support. You will find that here.

Welcome,

Heather

Welcome Christina!

Anonymous

Hello Christina, welcome to CDH…

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christina

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Christina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Christina, and welcome! This is a great place to figure things out. There are girls here on all parts of the spectrum, and we’re all here to help!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Christina and welcome to CDH.  self acceptance is a wonderful feeling and there are many here to help and support you as you move forward.

…. and dont worry about Where you fit in the spectrum, you fit in!  That’s what matters most.😀

Stevie

Gloria
      Lady

Hi Everyone, Hope are ok and deailing with this situation my best regards to all of you

Hi Christina

Welcome to CDH.

Paula from Australia XX

Anonymous

Hi, Christina.  Welcome to CDH.

Hi Christina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! Had a few other things to do this week! The Labor Day weekend is at least is helping me catch up! Thanks for sharing your story with us! Believe it or not it is a common story of the crossdressing experience! Your in 30s, 40s, 50s or even older and suddenly get an impetuous to dress in feminine attire! Not  to only that, but once you do it you want to do it again and again! Even if you have a significant other who finds out and is not accepting and supportive and tells you to get rid of all your crossdressing attire, somewhere in your subconsciousness you know you will do it again. Congratulations- you have a feminine persona that needs to be recognized and expressed! Does that mean you are gay? Not necessarily! Does it mean you should have been born a girl? Absolutely not! Is it possible you have lived as a girl before? Absolutely, and not only possible but highly probable! Is it possible that you just enjoy the feeling of feminine clothing on your body! Sure it is! But if I was a gambling girl, I would place my bet on door #3 – cell memory of a life or lives lived as a female. The real question is how do you deal with those feelings you have now that you know how your wife feels about your crossdressing! Unfortunately, you are in a situation many crossdressing people (mtf) find themselves in! Divorce is such a messy thing it is destructive to the family unit, and if you love your wife you really don’t want to lose her! Lots of crossdressing people deal with a situation like that by under dressing, hiding their feminine items of clothing and carefully selecting the times when dressing is somewhat safe! It does not make for a happy situation, but better than a divorce or not dressing at all. I know you are probably thinking, “Teralynn could you possibly say something positive at all?” Yes I can! You found CDH and decided to become a member! Given your current situation, becoming a CDH member is about the most positive thing you could do! Whenever you are on this site Christina will be welcomed, accepted and supported! You will be with a lot crossdressing people who understand exactly what you are going through because many of them have had similar experiences to deal with! Stay as active as you can on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. Make some friends and read some articles and posts and it will help you cope with your situation! There is always the possibility that your wife will change her attitude about crossdressing, but just in case keep your CDH membership active! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Christina……….Welcome to CDH!   Love your………@wannabechristina! Funny.   Ouch at your SO finding your stash!!  I of course do not know her, but could feel her burning eyes glaring ………..”Get rid of it!!!” Ouch again!!  I almost got caught once………..now I always have my guy clothes close by……neatly arranged…..for a quick change………….every second counts!!   Like some kind of fire-fighter……….when the alarm rings I can change in a matter of seconds  LOL.

Finding yourself on the spectrum will take time……….but for now………have fun being a girl!!!  Hope to see you around…………..karley

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?