Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hey everyone my name is Megan! I have been crossdressing since I was a little kid and continue to now. I Love being dressed up as feminine as possible and am a dress type of girl over skirts. I LOVE my heels and would wear them everyday if I could. I am looking to make friends and am hoping to find people more local (Rochester MN) and hoping to make some great friends!

Hi Megan
      Welcome to CDH lovely here very friendly.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Megan! ☘️🧚‍♀️🦋

Hi Megan! Welcome to CDH!🤗

Anonymous

Hello Megan welcome to CDH the girls here are so friendly and so supportive

Hugs

Donna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Megan..Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Paula
      Lady

Welcome to CDH!

Hi Megan nice to meet you and so happy you found us and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms  .. As so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions about there life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then he he your turn to give us a story or two abo0ut the life and times of Megan as she travels down her femme path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here to build lasting friendships with ,, So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Megan! So nice to meet you. I will send you a friend request as I  am in Mankato. It’s wonderful to meet someone from the same neck of the woods. Would love to chat and get to know each other better. Talk to you soon!

Beth

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Megan! There are lots of great girls here to chat with and get to know.

Amy

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH, !!! Enjoy all the girls, their AMAZING
      Xx
      Brianna

Hello Megan.

Welcome to the CDH. The girls here are amazing.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Megan,

Welcome from one new girl to another.

Tara.

Hello and welcome. Now that you have joined us, you can start to receive support and friendship. And an opportunity to feel good about lifr with your new freedom.

Best wishes
      JANE Elizabeth

hi Megan welcome from a minnesota girl in the south metro. Monique

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?