Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      C C
      Lady

I am CC

I am a mature crossdresser who has recently come out to my wife. She has been so supportive and has been trying so hard to understand. Even though she knows we don’t really talk it about it much , but we are trying. In the mean while I thought I would join this site to see if I could find others who have been are currently are in the same situation.

Hope to talk soon

Thank you

CC

Hi CC,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

CC

welcome, it’s so nice you have joined us.  I too held my feelings for many years and this year opened to my wife after 39 years of marriage. She  went through all the questions, the emotional feelings and in time was accepting but with caution. I would have liked a more welcoming acceptance but was happy for what was offer and relieved that I didn’t have to hid it any more. Since then things have gotten much better as she is seeing a likeable and more sensitive husband one who understands her and her needs and things important to her. Now we’re moving forward as she now  to allowing Stephanie more into our lives. All I can say is follow her lead, set guidelines and never move on anything until your both ready to do so. And most important talk, talk  and more talk.  These to me helped but like everything  different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

C C
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie for welcoming me and sharing some of your experiences. We are moving forward in baby steps and that is fine with me as she has been so amazing i do not want to rush her.

I am really looking forward to checking out the site.

Thanks again

CC

Anonymous

There are girls 👧 here at different stages. I am full time since I was 9 till now 62. You can get with everyone else and see what they can add to things. Welcome to the site

C C
        Lady

Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Sure thing you got it

Oh, yes.

Hi CC and welcome to CDH. An accepting spouse is awesome.

Give it time and give her time to grow with it all at her pace and hopefully in the end you will both be even closer.

Take Care

Susan

C C
        Lady

Thank you Susan. She is an amazing woman so i know everything will work out for the best.

How mature are you dear? I’m in my 70s and I feel free, coming and going dress 24/7, welcome Sisters (your wife as well is now one of us)

Hi Michelle, I too am in my 70s and I think it is our duty to show these sweet young things just how classy we senior girls can be! 😆

Hi CC Nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As for being a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Congrats girlfriend on having support at home as myself here also have been married 39 years and came out to wife just after marrige with support and acceptance She Met Stephanie withen a couple of weeks and been great ever since  have never went out of home dressed till this past march at the Keystone conferance in PA.. spent the week there with wife and met many wonderful CDH girlfriends among many other ladies what a wonderful time .. Well girlfriend again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome C C! To have an accepting spouse is perhaps the greatest giftvwe can be given as crossdressers. So many girls I know are not that fortunate. When I resumed crossdressing after a long absence I decided to tell my wife and family right up front. My wife was at first very upset, but thanks in large oart to the intervention of my sister she has come to accept Paulette. I try not to overdo it, but the times my wife and I have gone to parties and had photos taken as ‘girlfriends’ have been priceless. I have learned to be Paulette in moderation which is OK with me because I realize just how much effort it would be to get into “Paulette Mode” every day. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi C C,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you get the advice and support you want and make lots of new friends.

I came out to my wife in the early stages of our relationship and we have now been married for 28 years. She has been wonderfully supportive and we have always communicated and compromised.

I happy to chat anytime and share advice and friendship, please feel free to message me..

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello C C,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?