- December 1, 2022 at 11:28 pm #698342Michele RizziParticipantRegistered On: July 25, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
My name is Michele. I joined a few months ago and never did introduce myself. Basically, I want to understand my CD SO better and I realized maybe I didn’t want to when I first found out. It was just all so new and unexpected. Thank you all for sharing your personal experiences. I have learned a lot, but consider myself still a work in progress.
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 3, 2022 at 9:03 pm #698799Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6643Has thanked: 14459 timesBeen thanked: 14156 times
welcome is so nice meeting you. Your a very special spouse and your partner is so fortunate. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Only a short while ago that I opened up to my wife after 40 years of marriage. It was a huge surprise for her and certainly very emotional. The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused. Seeing her and the hurt that it caused was hard. We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it out. But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and as it has been mentioned from others. You have already joined your significant others group that is a wonderful place to discuss topics with other’s like yourself. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be assured you have support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.
- December 3, 2022 at 7:15 am #698628Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1814Has thanked: 13043 timesBeen thanked: 9103 times
Take your time. Ask any of the girls here for advice and I’m sure you will get an honest positive response. Feel free to PM me anytime you want. All of us are learning, know the trials of our lifestyle, and feel support for each other. Reaching out to better understand your SO shows your love and commitment to your relationship…. kudos to you sweetie, your SO is a lucky person indeed.
- December 3, 2022 at 6:13 am #698617Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 491Has thanked: 587 timesBeen thanked: 1718 times
- December 2, 2022 at 8:57 pm #698567
- December 2, 2022 at 6:52 pm #698540
- December 2, 2022 at 5:22 pm #698524Stephanie RobertsDuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 1262Has thanked: 11371 timesBeen thanked: 4980 times
- December 2, 2022 at 5:15 pm #698523Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4415Has thanked: 63603 timesBeen thanked: 15824 times
Hi Michelle nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here as a SO and a wonderful wife to your husband/girlfriend coming here to try and learn more about and support your hubby/Girlfriend.. Like others have said you dont have to go thru this alone many other wifes here as mine also if you just need to chat ask questions anything many here to message as mine Is Linda Bass we were married 39+ years ago came out to her then and has been very supportive of Stephanie since.. Has your girlfriend joined us yet if not please encourage her to such a wonderful place with much help with no judgement just love for all who step thru these doors .. Again Michelle nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime..
- December 2, 2022 at 4:28 pm #698514
- December 2, 2022 at 3:03 pm #698507Jennifer GrayLadyRegistered On: December 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
Hi Michele, and welcome!
I’m new here and not out of the closet yet but I have to point out that a CD SO will probably understand you and your wants and needs A LOT better than most. They will be much better at judging what clothes and jewelry will look good on you and what will be uncomfortable to wear, etc. And you can have fun clothes shopping together and picking outfits for each of you!
This relationship may be a new and unexpected experience for you but remember that there are and will be some positive aspects to it along with the challenges!!!
- December 2, 2022 at 1:41 pm #698497Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 724Has thanked: 783 timesBeen thanked: 2256 times
- December 2, 2022 at 1:24 pm #698490Jaimie JennLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Hi all, wishing you smiles. Since I’ve started semi- coming out I feel like a kid again: my depression is gone and I scowl less. By ‘semi-coming out’ I mean getting really ok with it, wearing a lot of chick stuff under my clothes and treating myself to fun stuff like make up.
Be well all of you,
- December 2, 2022 at 8:37 am #698415Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1285Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 6654 times
Welcome to CDH Michele!
Each of us is on our own journey but commonalities can be identified within most of us. One thing you hear often is the early age when we started crossdressing. I was 4.
Like many, I hid from myself and loved ones for decades. My closet was a dark place and I’m glad to be free.
I’ve been out several years and living a happy life….mostly due to the support I got here and having a good gender therapist. I might kindly suggest both for your SO.
One other thing. Don’t ignore your own needs. Talk to other SO’s. You don’t have to do this alone. CDH has a private forum for wives and SO’s. If you haven’t already, check it out.
Best wishes, Emily
- December 2, 2022 at 7:24 am #698382Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
- December 2, 2022 at 7:16 am #698380Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 156Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
Hello Michele and welcome. I want to thank you for joining CDH and learning more about your SO and his being a CD. I’m sure it was unexpected when you found out but now that you do, try and understand that being one is not a flaw, but in my mind an extra plus. As you have read here, many SO’s are totally unaccepting and yet we still have this in us and continue living as such. So please take your time, learn what you can and I hope that you can fully accept your SO as a CD and share what a great feeling it is to spend your lives together.
- December 2, 2022 at 12:45 am #698347Allysa GrantLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 252Has thanked: 1857 timesBeen thanked: 1000 times
Hello, Michele. Thank you for sharing with us. I do not know your SO feelings towards CD, but for me I was dressed as a girl from a very young age and even though when I got older I dressed as a man I felt all wrong. I am now 55 and I prefer to be dressed as female. Please have patience with your SO and talk about it. Lots of Hugs, Allysa
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.