Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michele Rizzi
      Significant Other

My name is Michele. I joined a few months ago and never did introduce myself. Basically, I want to understand my CD SO better and I realized maybe I didn’t want to when I first found out. It was just all so new and unexpected. Thank you all for sharing your personal experiences. I have learned a lot, but consider myself still a work in progress.

Hello, Michele. Thank you for sharing with us. I do not know your SO feelings towards CD, but for me I was dressed as a girl from a very young age and even though when I got older I dressed as a man I felt all wrong. I am now 55 and I prefer to be dressed as female. Please have patience with your SO and talk about it. Lots of Hugs, Allysa

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Michele and welcome. I want to thank you for joining CDH and learning more about your SO and his being a CD. I’m sure it was unexpected when you found out but now that you do, try and understand that being one is not a flaw, but in my mind an extra plus. As you have read here, many SO’s are totally unaccepting and yet we still have this in us and continue living as such. So please take your time, learn what you can and I hope that you can fully accept your SO as a CD and share what a great feeling it is to spend your lives together.

Sherri

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Michelle,

Thank you for joining and wanting to understand your CD SO better!  I applaud you for being so understanding!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Michele!

Each of us is on our own journey but commonalities can be identified within most of us.  One thing you hear often is the early age when we started crossdressing.  I was 4.

Like many, I hid from myself and loved ones for decades.  My closet was a dark place and I’m glad to be free.

I’ve been out several years and living a happy life….mostly due to the support I got here and having a good gender therapist.  I might kindly suggest both for your SO.

One other thing.  Don’t ignore your own needs.  Talk to other SO’s.  You don’t have to do this alone.  CDH has a private forum for wives and SO’s.  If you haven’t already, check it out.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

Best wishes, Emily

Hi all, wishing you smiles. Since I’ve started semi- coming out I feel like a kid again: my depression is gone and I scowl less. By ‘semi-coming out’ I mean getting really ok with it, wearing a lot of chick stuff under my clothes and treating myself to fun stuff like make up.
      Be well all of you,

-J

Anonymous

Well everyone is a work in progress everyone just goes at a different pace. I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Michele, and welcome!

I’m new here and not out of the closet yet but I have to point out that a CD SO will probably understand you and your wants and needs A LOT better than most.  They will be much better at judging what clothes and jewelry will look good on you and what will be uncomfortable to wear, etc.  And you can have fun clothes shopping together and picking outfits for each of you!

This relationship may be a new and unexpected experience for you but remember that there are and will be some positive aspects to it along with the challenges!!!

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here as a SO and a wonderful wife to your husband/girlfriend coming here to try and learn more about and support your hubby/Girlfriend.. Like others have said you dont have to go thru this alone many other wifes here as mine also if you just need to chat ask questions anything many here to message as mine Is Linda Bass we were married 39+ years ago came out to her then and has been very supportive of Stephanie since..  Has your girlfriend joined us yet if not please encourage her to such a wonderful place with much help with no judgement just love for all who step thru these doors .. Again Michelle nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Michele. Welcome to CDH!
      Well done on wanting to get to know your SO better. I hope CDH can help you do that.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Michele and welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address of supportive and friendly people.

We’re all a work in progress. Life is a lifelong proposition. CDH is a great place to journey with others of like mind. You’ll have a great time here!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Michele.

Take your time. Ask any of the girls here for advice and I’m sure you will get an honest positive response. Feel free to PM me anytime you want. All of us are learning, know the trials of our lifestyle, and feel support for each other. Reaching out to better understand your SO shows your love and commitment to your relationship…. kudos to you sweetie, your SO is a lucky person indeed.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michele

welcome is so nice meeting you. Your a very special spouse and your partner is so fortunate. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Only a short while ago that I opened up to my wife after 40 years of marriage. It was a huge surprise for her and certainly very emotional. The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused. Seeing her and the hurt that it caused was hard. We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it out. But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and as it has been mentioned from others. You have already joined your significant others group that is a wonderful place to discuss topics with other’s like yourself.  Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be assured you have support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to CDH I am glad you are here gaining knowledge and understanding of who we are. Although we are all similar we all have our own paths backgrounds and experiences independently of one another. I hope for you and your spouse that you can ask all the questions you may have none are stupid or trivial and in response I hope your spouse answers them truthfully with an open heart. It is not an easy road for any of us the crossdressers or the spouses. But if we love one another and communicate hopefully we can have selfless Löve acceptance to what degree of mutually agreed boundaries. Ask any questions of me if I can help I will. Welcome again.

Hugs April

Ciao, bella, benvenuto in CDH!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?