Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kalyani V
      Lady

Hi friends,

I am married guy in early 30s. I have started my cross dressing in my early childhood. My wife knows about this and she is okay with it. By okay i mean “okay! do whatever you want to do” way 🙂 .

I came here to find new friends and share insights with them. I do cross dressing, but i do it out of compulsion. I really would like to do it with more acceptance and in a joyful way. I really hope my  sisters  here would help me to get there 😉 .

A little details about my self can be found in this blog. I just started this blog to improve understanding of my feminine self and in the process probably help someone. Please do give me your valuable feedback on this blog.

Thank you all for having me here! I hope we will have lots fun together.

Welcome Kalyani!

Hi Kalyani, Teralynn here. A warm welcoming hug from me to you!  I noticed that you thanked me for a post that I sent to another new member. You will find I do a lot of that not because I have to, but because I want other new members to know they have joined a wonderful online community that will accept and support them. I am glad you have been  honest with your wife about your crossdressing. The fact that she knows and is so accepting is indeed a blessing. I always advise honesty but I know from first hand experience just how difficult it can be. When I told my wife she looked at me with that “you are kidding right” look on her face. But now she doesn’t give it a second thought when she sees  me running around the house in a dress. You are fairly young and may have a lot of questions about crossdressing matters. By joining this site you have made a connection to lots of friendly and supportive people who can answer just about any questions you might have. So be active on the site and reach out to the other members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, you might encourage your wife to become a member here since we have many significant others of crossdressing people who are members of the site. – Blessings

Kalyani V
        Lady

Thanks a lot for your kind words Teralynn loving. I really loved the way you explained things in the other post. I could see a motherly caring, nurturing and love in your reply. I am really happy to have advice from such a caring people like you. Its a wonderful idea to get my wife join in here as a significant other, I will try my best. Thank you once again for such a wonderful reply Teralynn.

Kalyani I am glad that you enjoyed my posts. I have a lot of expertise in not only crossdressing matters but also many other areas such as psychology, history, spirituality and law to name just a few. When I retired from the Marine Corps I finally had time to do the things I wanted to do and one of them was to research all the major religions of the world in hopes of understanding life better. So if you ever ask me a question you will get an honest answer or I will tell you up front I do not know. Sometime today I will send you a friend request and I hope you will accept it because it will make it very easy to interact with me when you have questions, want to share an experience or just say hi. – Blessings from Teralynn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kalyani

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Kalyani V
        Lady

Thank you stephanie Flowers, for your welcoming words. 🙂 .

Hi Kalyani,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Kalyani V
      Lady

Wow teralynn, this is exactly the kind of interaction i am looking for. I am honored to have your friend request, I will accept it right away.

With love from

Kalyani.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Kalyani V
        Lady

Thanks Samantha Roarke, that’s a wonderful advice, I do need advice for a question I have in mind. I will do it ASAP.

Anonymous

Welcome

Welcome, Kalyani!

Hugs,

Shawna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?