• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m 48 years old and have been married for the last 14 years to a wonderful woman. I started to cross dress back when I was in high school. I kept it a secret for a long time while I was growing up. I did sneak out a few times at night dressed and it felt wonderful even though I was scared. I married a few year later to a woman who didn’t understand anything. I did cross dress when I was able to but it wasn’t as fun when you can’t share it with anyone. That marriage didn’t last long and I meet a beautiful woman who understood me. She helped me get dress and she helped to do my makeup and things like that. Well recently, we started to dress me more and we went out and bought me a whole wardrobe and we have even ordered some breast forms and can’t wait till they come and they are suppose to be here tomorrow and I can’t wait to try them on.

I would love help from everyone on where to get the best things to help with becoming a better dressed crossdresser.

Hope to make some good friends on here and hope to talk to you all soon.

Yours truly

Jackie

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jackie, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. I love my breast forms! I hope you love yours as well.

Anonymous

I think it is so wonderful that you have a SO that is understanding. I hope you love your breast forms, as well as I love mine. Please let us know. Hugs Rochelle.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Jackie and welcome! Having the support of you wife can make all the difference in the world. You’ll find a ton of support here, as well.

Jennifer

Hi Jackie, and welcome!  This is truly a great place to meet and chat with a tremendous group of gals who truly understand what you’re going through.

So great to read you’ve got a supportive partner in your wife!  That’s a hugely positive thing to have someone that special in your life who not only understands, but encourages and supports you living the way you were meant to live.  Cherish that lady forever!

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to CDH, you will find a lot of supportive friends here to talk to – it’s a very welcoming place!

Kim

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?