• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p class=”p1″>Even from a young age I knew I was feminine. When I was three I remember I would dress up in the princess dresses at the preschool I went to, up until I was called a name by a classmate. For the years to come I had occasional dreams about being feminine (literal dreams as well) and never indulging them out of fear and protection from other people around me. Growing up in foster homes and group homes from the age of three  was a definite barrier on me coming out as who I really am, as I easily could have been a target for bullies and would have caused me to get into more trouble. Once I turned 18 and was out on my own, I had a hard time coming to terms with myself after years of forcing a hardened exterior for the protection from further antagonization from others. Before I had the chance, in the blink of an eye I was going to be a father. That was two years ago and I’m 25 now. Anyways, I married the woman I had this beautiful boy with because after all I had been through, I thought it was the right thing to do. Now I’m regretting making that choice, and feel burdened by the responsibility of what I believe is right and what my child deserves vs my own happiness and well being. Also my family including brothers and an uncle and everyone else I associate with would recoil at the thought of me being who I really am. I’m very conflicted and sad and wish I could come to a conclusion and make a choice for myself. Please someone help me!!! </p>

You should always try to work things out or come to a compromise.

Anonymous

I have tried it’s been two years since I told her I literally told my wife about this right when she got pregnant and we married and she thought she could get used to it or become attracted to it and she treats me badly when I dress up and doesn’t involve herself with me sexually unless I’m masculine.

Molly
          Duchess

Jessie;

I really don’t know what to say to this that may not come out wrong, but I feel it’s worth trying.   My experience isn’t close EXCEPT in one regard.    Getting it on with my SO when I’m even a little in femme is something which is deeply disturbing to her.   She tried, but eventually we spoke about it and when we’re Physical, she only wants Alpha Male type.

While a little disappointing, to me, it has proven to be really important for her to be able accept the dressing, and even help a little.

My recommendation would be to explore the reaction you get without trying to bring your dressing into the physical relationship, especially if you discuss this limit or behaviour with her first.    Who knows, it might improve the acceptance on every other activity.  If you’re contemplating leaving, this is worth trying first.

Hugs

Molly

Anonymous

ill give it more of a shot for sure, but i know im having a hard time dressing up masculine at all, as i feel so uncomfortable and not even myself. Thanks for the advice, ill be giving it another shot because its worth it to me.

Molly
            Duchess

Jessie;

I’m afraid my limited experience and knowledge may not be useful to you if you’re at the stage of not being comfortable dressing masculine at all.  Perhaps some other girls here or in TGH may be better able to offer advice.

My heart goes out to you and I wish you nothing but success in whatever you do.

Hugs

Molly

Anonymous

im very secure and confident in my crossdressing thats for sure… just dont know if its the right choice to leave my wife or stay, im not as attracted to her as i would be a man i know this but then i think about my kids

Anonymous

I have to agree here…………surely there is a compromise state………and simply leaving a woman who doesn’t even know,  to me, is a bit selfish.  Being married means compromise.  Discuss it, set parameters, rules or guidelines that the TWO of you can manage………….just maybe, you can convince her this side DOES have some merits…………..Funny……..you don’t say anything about ‘what else you bring to the marriage’…………and that’s very important………..and I think it may be obvious to her, THERE ARE counter-balancing merits……….ask her this………….if she has no answer, then maybe you should go.

Hope you can confront this, with your spouse first, then ask others for thoughts.

Mikki

Anonymous

In my heart goes out to you. I cannot say enough about how therapy has helped me. My wife is not attracted to my fem side. She also won’t go to therapy with me, but as I try to focus 9n what is good for me I go and have found it very helpful. The stigma of therapy is real and hard to overcome but it is really valuable and a good therapist will help you think through the issues. Everyone is different.  While it’s good to talk and share experiences you need someone with only your best interest in mind. An objective outsider. Best of luck to you.

Anonymous

Hey thanks for the words of wisdom LOL. I have been to therapy. I still can’t make a choice, I wanted to come here to see what people thought and maybe share stories with someone who has maybe been through or is goin through something similar. The biggest issue right now is just making a choice you know. Thanks for the kind words 🙂

Welcome Jessie!

Chris
      Lady

I’m very sorry for how you feel. I just realized how I want to be less than a year ago and have been married to my love for over 20 years so we are in kinda different situations. But I’ve tried to bring it up to her without success or any support. Thinking I should give up on being (the new?) me.

Wishing you the best outcome for you.

RachelAnn
      Lady

My heart goes out to you, while my story is different,  I can appreciate the overall family aspects of your situation. So I don’t know much, but I know staying together for the kids is usually not the way to go about it.  I assume, married or not, that a happy you is a better influence, parent, and overall version of you then not. Marriage is a tricky thing and is hard.  There are flat out hard times, you may get through them or you may not, but if you aren’t open and honest with your partner and yourself it makes a difficult thing a lot harder.  Give all three of you the opportunity to have the most stable foundation you can to start from in my opinion. What  gets built on that foundation will work itself out.  In the long run your little guy will be better off with a happy version of you and your wife, together or not. Good luck to you.

There are a lot of married people on here in their 40’s 50’s  and older who are married still. Some have kept it hidden all their lives.  If you think you may transition or cannot live part life dressing then be honest with your wife. Have the honest open conversation and let time make the decision. Whatever you need to talk

Anonymous

I agree with a one-on-one discussion, with wife first………..but gotta ask……….

Are you really GREEN ???  Maybe I’m missing out on something……………

Mikki

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?