Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am the typical story. First started as a kid with moms clothing. From then on have been off and on. Thinking you’re over it. No way! This is me. I am embracing it and actually loving it now. I absolutely love being a woman. I wish I was a lot younger, I would be actively seeking reassignment. I wish this country was more accepting. They still have a problem accepting skin color. It will be a long time before we are accepted fully.

Hi to a fellow Lily! Though I like Lilly with two L’s in the middle. 🙂

Unlike you though, I have never considered reassignment. I like both roles in my life. Recently I came out, for the first time, to a close GG friend. She has been most supportive.

I will have to look at your profile to see what country you are referring to.

As for your last line…..I am working on trying to accept myself fully. If I can change a few minds along the way….super!

Hi Lillith, I’m referring to the united states. I am not considering reassignment now it was a thought if I was 25 years younger. I actually would love if I didn’t have a penis. I don’t enjoy both sides. I am just now submerging myself as much as I can into the crossdresser world. I would love to just be a woman. However that will never happen and I accept it. I do want to be one as often as possible though.

Hi Lily nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road that are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lily as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away..  Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lily, and welcome from a neighbor south of you in Gilbert. I think you will find this to be a warm and welcoming place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. I know it has been for me. I have had no problem going out and about here locally. I stay away from places where the predators like to hang out and instead go to the malls, coffee shops and bistros. There is nothing more fun to have a glass of wine after an afternoon of shopping. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures, Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette, so nice to hear from someone local. I am so wanting to be out in public and let people see me for the woman I am. I can’t be recognized though. I’m sure you understand.  I would love to meet you and have you over to help me with make up if you don’t mind? I also am looking for someone to go to the trans gender bar and have fun with. Please let me know if you can or are willing to do this. Thank you!

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

It’s nice to hear that you are embracing yourself. I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Lily! Welcome to CDH

Erika

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lily,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?