Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all!  I’m Brooke.  I’ve been dressing since I was 5.  Been largely closeted most of the time with an unaccepting wife, which is one of the reasons she’s going to be my ex this year.  Despite that I managed to meet some wonderful girlfriends and have a CD adventure or two.  When my marriage imploded for other reasons a few years ago, I put my transgender feelings away for good….or so I thought.  I’m sure many girls can relate.

A couple of months I started exploring my feelings again and I know that I can’t keep Brooke down.  With the freedom of my own apartment I’m starting to slowly rebuild my femme wardrobe.

Would love to meet some TG girlfriends in the NW Arkansas area, but I love chatting with girls from anywhere.

Hi Brooke! Welcome from another Arkansasanianansasanian? Arkie? Screw it, Arkansan….

Sad to hear about your marriage, but super happy to hear that Brooke is helping you through!

-$ilver

Welcome Brooke!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brooke, happy you found us. Sorry to hear about your marriage and hope things will work out for you. Your most welcome here and be free to talk about anything you  may feel  like. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Brooke!  Welcome to one of the friendliest places you will ever find. While I don’t live in NWA I make it over that direction for work from time to time. PM me and lets get to know each other, its always nice to make friends!

🍷C

Welcome Brooke.

Hi Brooke. There are some fellow Arkie’s here, I am in north central Arkansas, I have been dressing for over fifty years and married to A very understanding woman for over fifty years. I started dressing at fifteen with help from my sister and some of her friends who supplied me with most of my wardrobe. I hope you enjoy CDH it’s A great place with very nice people.

Sarasue

It really is all about the feeling. I found that once I started actively crossing I couldn’t get enough.  I just enjoy being a gurl. Hugs

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?