• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, Fiona here, I’m a UK expat living in Bahrain, originally from Lincolnshire; last week I finally came out to my wife, a little traumatic but all seems well now, although she will not participate in any way I feel so much better now that I’ve told her, and even though it’s only been a week since I “confessed” I feel sure that she will become more accepting as time goes on; I’m not putting her under any pressure to be a little more involved, and she knows I will do whatever I can to help her understand, it will be interesting to see how things develop. Living in Bahrain is a little problematic, crossdressing is illegal here, and punishable with a short spell in prison followed by deportation !! However we plan to return to the UK in mid 2016, so I’m looking forward to finally going out as Fiona, I’ll certainly be going to meetings and local TV groups, around Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. One of the reasons I’ve joined this forum is to hopefully meet other girls, with a view to meeting up when I get back to the UK. Looking forward to having fun here, and learning how to be more feminine, especially how to apply make-up properly. By the way I’m having problems uploading a profile pic, I’ve done it lots of times but it doesn’t seem to save the image?

Fiona x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?