Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I have enjoyed seeing all your stories. I have crossdressed all of my life. i am in my 60s now and love makeup and dressing all the way. Never been out but know how cruel the real world can be. It has been a journey of acceptance and overcoming guilt. Today I love my femm self as Karen and feel good about her. To all that have guilt or are struggling, you are not alone and this website is awesome for support!!

Rose
      Lady

Hi Karen. Nice to meet you. Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

to KAREN-WELCOMETO C D H I am older than you, was married 38 years to a wonderful wife . But she has passed on. We had 4 children. II never dressed in front of them they know now that I am a CD and they accept me and love me. its the life we live and the road we travel. Its who we are.This site is wonderful , all the GIRLS are so nice. WE CAN LAUGH,CRY, HELP,EACH OTHER. We all have so many different stories to tell . I hope we can be friends and chat many times HUGS JENNIFER1

Hello Karen,

Welcome to the community. Thanks for a great intro.

Cookie. 🙂

Hi Karen!  Welcome to CDH!  I’m new, but have found the other girls very friendly and welcoming.

– Mattie

Anonymous

Hi Karen and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Thnx for all your replies.  It is good to know we are not alone.

This post makes me happy-sad. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?