Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, my name is Sophia and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Ive known there’s been a bit of a difference in me since I was 8 (I can remember the exact moment when I knew).  Im married and have 3 daughters and have been secretly dressing since I was a little kid.

A few weeks ago I finally told my wife how I felt and how I loved to wear women’s clothing while we were on vacation in Hawaii.  I figured she would be not so accepting but turns out she was perfectly fine with it and told me I can wear anything I wanted and she would still love me no matter what. She said that she loved me for me, and not what I wear.  I explained to her all the details about how I felt and she was completely accepting.  Also explained how I might seem overly exuberant about things but that its just that Ive keep it bottled up so long and thats its been so nice to finally talk about things, and she completely understood.

She let me wear her panties for the rest of the trip and I havent worn mens underwear since getting back.  We’ve gone underwear and clothing shopping for me and it has been the most unbelievable experience.   I usually sleep in a nightgown next to her and have slept better than I ever have in my entire life.

I cant even express how much better I feel mentally after 50 years of hiding this secret and finally being able to talk to someone about it.  Its the littlest things, we were watching a TV show last night with just us and there was a really sharp dressed female character and I looked over and told her that I wanted to have her heels, she said they were really cute but not very practical (which was true).  But just being able to say something like that has been this mind blowing experience for me and just wanted to tell folks that being able to talk to someone has lifted a cloud off of me that’s been there since I was a child.  So if its not your spouse, just find someone you can talk to about your feelings!

XOXO

Sophia

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sophia,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I am really pleased that it went so well with your wife, I told my wife very early in our relationship and she has been supportive and helpful since.

I hope you make lots of new friends and I am happy to keep in touch, feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

How great to be able to finally come out to your SO and get a positive result. This is the start of the next chapter of your life and I wish you both much happiness together.

Hi Sophia, and welcome! I am so happy to hear how accepting your wife is. When I returned to crossdressing about five years ago after a long hiatus I told my wife right up front. She was not too excited about it at first, but now buys me clothes and poses for ‘costume’ photo shoots with Paulette. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures, because that what this is all about, exploring our femininity and thoroughly enjoying it! Take care, Hugs, Paulette

PS: Did you folks get some of the snow that hit the Denver area last night?

Lizzie
      Lady

Your story is absolutely amazing. What perfect responses and reaction your wife gave you. Congratulations.
      I think that might be how it would go for me. Maybe I will find out soon.

“But just being able to say something like that has been this mind blowing experience for me and just wanted to But just being able to say something likeBut just being able to say something like that has been this mind blowing experience for me and just wanted to tell folks that being able to talk to someone has lifted a cloud off of me that’s been there since I was a child. that has been this mind blowing experience for me and just wanted to tell folks that being able to talk to someone has lifted a cloud off of me that’s been there since I was a child folks that being able to talk to someone has lifted a cloud off of me that’s been there since I was a child.”
      YES!
      My wife has know all along, but being able to talk about it with friends as if it were as usual a topic as weather is huge.
      Not that that’s big news here, but I’ve just gotten to that point.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sophia,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Eve Tatum
      Lady

Hi Sophia
      I love your story. It made my day, giving me hope that my wife will respond as yours has. Have a wonderful life.
      Hugs,
      Eve

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Eve Tatum.

Hi Sophia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you Sophia

I needed something to make me smile today and you gave it to me. I am so happy for you. You married a wonderful human being.

Barbie

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Hi Sophia nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here.. Well girl as being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So happy for you to have a supportive wife to help on your girly journey as many ladies here my self included are with you there .. If she would be intrested there is a group here for Wifes and Significant Others to join just for them to have a place in private that we are not allowed to enter just the GG ladies for some privacy to chat with others like herself .. Then girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Sophia,

Welcome to CDH. I look forward to knowing you better. God bless your  wife.  She is a jewel. Hugs and Kisses Amber

Hi Sophia,
      Welcome from NE Colorado, it’s so nice to see your wife accept and support you when you told her.  If we could get all our SO to be that supportive it would be great.
      Take care and feel to reach message me anytime.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?