Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all. I’ve been dressing since my teens.  My SO does not know, so I only dress when I travel for business. It makes my luggage heavier!  No one knows this side of me.  I’m looking for friends with shared experiences.

DeLora
      Lady

Welcome Pamela, you are among like-minded friends here.

I used to dress only in secret and road trips for work were a great opportunity.

I got to a point where I couldn’t do the secrecy anymore, so I came out to my wife. I no longer have to hide my stash and even dress a little around the house, it is liberating!

Welcome and enjoy,
      D.

Hi Pamela,

Welcome from the U.K.

My SO doesn’t know either. Not sure how I’ve gotten away with it for 30 years of marriage. Happy to chat any time you want to share experiences about our secret lives.

Katie x

Hi Pamela enjoy your journey .

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Pamela.

Only recently and still very early days of being out to my S/O after >20 years.
      Good luck finding your way

S x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pamela

welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Hi Pamela, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful on line community. Here you will find acceptance and support. There are many members who are in a similar situation as you. I normally recommend that honesty is the best policy because if your wife should ever discover this part of you by any other way besides you telling her, she will be hit with a double dose of stuff she will then have to deal with and it could result in a relationship that cannot be salvaged. Having said all that, no one knows the situation you are in better than you do, so it must be you that decides the best course of action in your particular case. When making that decision, I would recommend that you try to put yourself in your wife’s position and ask yourself how you would react if 1- you found out that your wife was doing something you find kind of shocking and 2- she has been hiding it for quite a while. You might feel doubly betrayed. You can find our members will welcome you with open arms no matter what you decide to do, because no one knows what a difficult thing it can be to tell your significant other about your crossdressing like another crossdresser who has had to deal with the exact same situation. Should you at some time in the future decide to tell her, contact me by private message through this site and I can provide further recommendations on how to do it as painlessly as possible. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A private message to me will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Pamela, Welcome to our playground. I love your name, it is also the name of my first girlfriend. We had a very to intense relationship that was a casualty of the Vietnam war. That name always hits me in a soft place.

Feel free to drop me a line from time to time about your adventures.

Love,

Jin

Hi Pamela,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to meet you.  I know what you mean about dressing on business trips, I work away from home quite a bit, all that travelling with two wardrobes and make up can make it quite a challenge, but fun as well.

I am happy to chat anytime, I look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica.

Alice Black
      Duchess

Pam,

i am Alice Black and I joined CDH several weeks ago. I have made many friends here and had many great conversations You can do that too. Again, welcome to CDH.

Alice Black

Hi Pamela,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Pamela!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?