Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!
      New here. Thanks for accepting me.

My name is Giovanna, I’m a crossdresser from Brazil that moved to Vancouver in 2019. I’ve been crossdressing since I was 8 years old, and in Brazil I’ve been part of some CD groups and other clubs, and when moving here I decided to look for something similar.

I would love to meet and talk to people in the area about anything related to the subject, like family acceptance, tips, where to go while dressed, makeup, where to find shoes size 12 (always hard), and so on.

I usually go out dressed, but not as much I’d like to, I work too much for that – but I’d like to when possible, participate in any event that comes by.

Cheers!
      Giovanna

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Giovanna and welcome to CDH !

I am from the Netherlands myself but there are other girls here who live in Canada , so I hope you can talk to them and maybe meet up with them.
      This is a great site for everyone in the rainbow community and I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Love Sylvia.

Yeah I’m part of two other sites, found this one only today. looks great!

Anonymous

Welcome Giovanna to CDH

Hugs
      Donna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Giovanna . Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Giovanna  nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there trials and tribulations as the femme ladies they are.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Giovanna as she travels down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here to build long lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Giovanna!  Great to meet you – welcome!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, great place to be. 💋

Welcome to CDH Giovanna! After you are a member of this site for a while, I would like to see you post a comparison of this site with the others you are a member of concerning the following, friendliness of members, features that the sites offer, how well you were accepted as a new member. When I first joined CDH I had been looking for a while. After about a week of exploration I stopped looking for any other site. I am pretty sure if you give this site a fair and thorough evaluation you will highly rate it and want to remain a member. Especially if you get to know some of our fabulous members. You might just find some friends for life. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Giovanna,
      Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Giovanna,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi giovanna welcome Dee xx

Anonymous

Hi Giovanna. This is a wonderful place. You’ll find that the more you put in, the more you’ll get back. Please feel free to share your stories. It’s very nice to meet you.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

BTW, you’re photos are incredible. You’re very beautiful. 😍

Yeah that one! It was a fun day. Heart was pounding in my chest, but I went there and bought some fruit. The worst part was walking home wearing those shoes…
      Oh the mask helped me to feel safe, in more ways than one.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?