Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m new, just found this site. First time I publicly admitted that I dress in women’s clothing. I like the silky feeling on my skin, makes me feel feminine. I’m not passable and never gone out in public dressed. Still in the closet, tried putting on makeup for a picture, but very disappointed with the results! I’ve been reading the forums and feel at home here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hey   welcome it’s so nice you have joined our family. Now that you have admitted your desires the weight on your shoulders should be off. Here you’ll feel at peace and understanding. Here many of these beautiful ladies all here willing to reach out offering heart warming advice and total support. Never feel alone knowing you have same mined souls all here traveling in similar journeys. Many willing to share their stories and experiences. Friends are everywhere and many are always looking to connect. So now lay back, kick off those heels and enjoy the company your in. It’s a remarkable site with much to see and do. And last it doesn’t matter what the outside looks it’s inside that should  matter to you.      Very happy to meet you and love to chat anytime 🌹

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey welcome to the gang.  Lots of girls here that aren’t passable so no worries you are not alone. I too am horrible at makeup but there are lots of helpful  videos on youtube. People here are awesome and helpful. Hugs – Terrisa</p>

Howdy High Heels Smith! Welcome to CDH!  Love your name, I spent a lot of time in Alberta on a cattle/horse ranch and I don’t assume “thems cowgirl boots your talkin about” but the name sure fits! LOL. Anyhow, a lot of our girls are great at make up and I am certain they can give you tips and how to’s.  L’Oreal Paris has loads of great videos on how to….check them out. I am getting better at it…..my mother and father sure didn’t know who I was when I came to visit 3 weeks ago. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!! To quote Gomer Pyle.  My door is always open…..do come in….set a spell and let us chat.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Your not alone with not passable as a girl and terrible at makeup because I am too at both. I enjoy wearing girls clothes because they are so comfortable

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?