• This topic has 19 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Mickie.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just joined an just starting to be more open about the real me.

Hi Mikie nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member girl you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in there is a wealth of knowledge here to share with all who step thru these doors so come on in relax kick your heels off and be all you want to be .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the community! It is wonderful here isn’t it?!

Hugs,

Lara

Hi Mike,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to the group
      Amber

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Mikie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

There is a lot of support available, I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Mikie, and welcome. I am beginning to realize that exploring our feminine nature is an ongoing process. You are fortunate to have a SO who is accepting, even though there may be limits to that acceptance. I have discovered that my wife is OK with Paulette, as long as she only comes around on occasion. That’s just fine with me since it takes so much time to get into “Paulette Mode” I don’t think I would want it to be a daily occurrence! I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mikie Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

I am so moved to get replies so fast and I am in tears. To be called one of the girls means so much me. Is this normal? For so many years I have not liked myself inside.  When I am dressed up and doing house work I just realized how much I can love Mickie Vera.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Mikie

I had similar feelings when I got responses to my introduction. It was so overwhelming to have such support and welcoming from so many girls here!

Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir.

A big warm welcome to CDH Mikie!

Thank you all, I am looking forward to meeting everyone I can. This feels so good.

Welcome Mikie.I am so glad that you have embraced and accepted your feminine side.I finally acepted who I was when I was nearing the age of forty over twenty years ago and have never looked back.I have just rejoined this site after a break.I missed the fellowship of the girls on here.I am looking forward to girly chats.

Revel
      Baroness

Hi, Mikie!

Yes, feel free to be more open about yourself. I used to be shy, but this fabulous website has helped me so much, and the sisters here are so kind and supportive. We also learn from one another. Welcome to the family, sister.

Hugs, Revel🌹

Thanks to all. I am so happy to be one of the girls

I am still getting used to this site, I feel like I am repeating myself. I just love being one of the girls.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Mickie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Mikie, enjoy the site and the forums.

Chrissy

Hello to all you wonderful girls. I am loving this site and the ability to communicate about feelings and experiences we all have in common. I have been on the site since joining almost every day. Take car all, Mickie

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?