Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey gal’s I’m a 23 yo closeted cross-dresser I’ve been dressing for 14 or so years hard to remember when I pulled that first school dress of my sisters on and just felt like the prettiest little thing getting around since then I’ve been very curious about what it means for me like I have always looked at girls and been attracted to girls but I can’t deny the fact t that I love how getting dressed up makes up feel u just feel empowered happy sexy. I find a lot of this attraction could be linked to being heavily rejected through school for of all things gal’s red hair like come on people kill for that these days. It seemed to me for ages that perhaps I dressed up to get this attention from people i never used to get before  so I just thought you know it’s a funny joke yea I feel good but like that’s because of the social interaction. But time has gone on and the urges drew further and further from bedroom time and fun with my friends to wanting to dress up more often more intensly with makeup and getting my hair done. I haven’t done a lot of makeup yet as I can’t seem to find the courage to shave my moustache and beard but I really wanna do makeup and go out in public so I decided to explore it a little further I’m hoping coming to this page is going to help me find out a bit more about my other persona.
      So message me if you would like to talk share some stories I’d very much like to make some friends and get to know what your journeys have been like what experiences you have had and what tips you can share with me would be much appreciated .

Hope you meet you all soon bianca or you can call me binky Kay .

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Bianca. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place to achieve your goals. Yesterday you made a very accurate note: “sometimes you can’t predict where life’s gonna take you. Just go along for the ride and make as much sense of it while having as much fun as you can”. Never let anyone tag you. You do not need labels, Souls define ourselves. Be yourself and enjoy it. <span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”> </span>

Gisela

Hi Bianca,

Welcome. so very nice to meet you!!! Yes as Gisela has said you have come to the right place. Many, many Ladies here to help you along in your journey. Feel free to reach out to any of us for help.

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Hi Bianca,   welcome to C.D.H this is the place to meet others and feel welcome not like other sites on the web us girls are very under standing and friendly girls. i love getting dressed up its like i should be wearing a dress and nylons and bra and panties and make up and perfume.   i am a cleaned shaved man so when i do make up i look more feminine looking plus i am a thin person in size, 28 waist clean shaved,    when i do dress up i like to try to pass as a female as much as possible. my wife knows of my x dressing, daughter might also but i don’t dress up when my 2 adult kids are home.i buy my own female stuff on line and in stores.  i have more female stuff then wife does now. happy you joined C.D.H and feel free to look around and meet new friends.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bianca   welcome, you’ll find this a place of care and understanding. Meet many of our ladies here where they love offering advice and support to help make you journey meaningful. Looking for friends this place has many and always there to meet. Learn everything from clothing , makeup to every aspects of expressing that woman deep inside. Being here just 9 short months has  help me from a shy, nervous and very much closeted to a more open and  confinance girl  that shows more as every day passes. I’ve went from simple undergarments to fully dress. learning things like mannerisms and proper etiquette to a good emotional feeling in expressing  myself to be as feminine as possible. This site for sure has help in ways I could never have ever thought. You will see this as you time with us continues. I’ve went to full shaving which did include facial. As you mention beards and mustaches things that we’ve had for many many years. I’ve myself have had beards off and on for most of my life but my moustache, that was different. I’ve had one for as long as started shaving in my teens. Never been without one and personally never though of removing it. Until now, yes it was most difficult. Even my wife of nearly 40 years has never seen me without one . So one night recently it happen. And never been happier. As I told my wife it will take something very important to lose it and never thought of it happening but my new found passions well that was the reasons and maybe in time for you  with a increase desires will come that decision. It will happen and I know you’ll be happy when it happens. Going out oh”yes I’m a girl in waiting . It’s a step most girls here so much want to do and  I am one also. As the confinance starts improving so will the desires. When they meet Stephanie will meet the world. A destiny in the mines of many. As spring for me here starts to show I hope my journey continues and I  can improve may way in life. Branca enjoy being here and be who you want to be with many here by your side . Happy to meet you and hope to see you through our travels together. 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Bianca and welcome to this awesome site, people here are friendly, helpfull and supportive.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?