Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve been dressing up in women’s clothes for as long as i can remember but only started buying and going out in public in the past couple of years. I travel for work so it’s real easy to go out when there’s no chance anyone will recognize you. Today I traveled most of the day in femme, checked into a hotel then went out to dinner. I frankly don’t care what anyone says, laughs or looks oddly at me caus I feel good! I’m getting better with my makeup and tonight i was sporting distressed jean leggings, white mock turtleneck, tan duster and knee high boots. I’m looking forward to meeting a few of you all in my travels.

Love Jessie

Look good Jess try and stay in touch

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessie  Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Greta
      Duchess

Hurrah!!!!

Nice to meet you I’m rachael and I’m new to this myself keep up the good work. I’m not there yet myself but it’s nice to have the support

Anonymous
        Lady

You will get there just don’t wait tok long.
        let me know how i csn help. Im out for dinner right now in my oatmesl sweater dress and knee high brown heeled boots.
        love you Jessie

Hi Jessie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Your introduction post should be inspiring to a lot of crossdressers who would like to go out en femme but are afraid they don’t look well enough to pass or would be embarrassed if someone looked at them the wrong way. Attitude is everything when you go out in public. Most people are so wrapped up in their own problems that they don’t pay attention to the other people around them, especially if a crossdresser acts like a woman. The looks don’t have to be perfect, if you have the proper attitude when you are out and about. Hope you enjoy your membership. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hello, and welcom Jessie, It is so great to read intro’s like yours.
      We all need all the inspiration and support we can get, and this is the place for it.
      So again, welcome to the family
      Hugs, Regi

Hi Jessie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jessie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jessie, welcome to the CDH family. It amazeing to hear you are already so experienced. Personally not been out en femme yet but building up to it, probably gonna happen in the next 6 weeks. Youv found the right place to find friends honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Anonymous
        Lady

Trish, i’m not sure you can say experienced i just came to the conclusion especially since i travel for work and just said…it. I also go above and beyond for some of my customers and they show me their appreciation with some much needed cash to support my addiction to clothes and shoes.

Jessie

Hi Jessie!

Welcome to CDH!  I LOVE your attitude!  If you feel good and confident, thats all that matters.  Your gonna fit in around quite nicely.

The Girls here are amazing.  So is the compassion, support and information they have to offer.

Have fun and enjoy!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Jessie!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! Jessie  Wonderful to have you here with us. us ladies are very under standing and very friendly . hope you enjoy this site as much as we do. look around the site there is lots of info here. and ladies to chat with and be friends .  i added yo to my friends list. read my profile will tell  my side of my journey  

Anonymous

Welcome Jessie

You sound very adventurous. I am sure we will all benefit and learn from you being here.

Holly

I am new here too! Nice to meet you! I too dress when I travel. My travelling outfit is skinny jeans with ankle boots. Today, I also had a buffalo plaid sweater with scoop neck and a fluffy jacket since it is cold… Oh, and a black satin mask with red lips. Can’t wait to get past that accessory!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?