Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karyn
      Lady

From Southeastern US, started crossdressing young and never got over how it made me feel. Had at times progressed to partially/subtly dressing publicly in day to day life.  Married now though and SO does not approve, so this part of me is back underground. Wanted to join this site to learn of others experiences and be part of the wonderfully positive and supportive community!

Welcome to CDH Karyn! There is so much to take in here, take your time, relax with your beverage of choice, slip into something comfortable and look around! The girls here are warm and accepting!

Besitos

Kelly

Welcome to CDH Karyn! nice to have you here. lots of girls here to chat with, 

Anonymous

It’s not quite like hiding that you are a Red Sox fan to your spouse who is a die hard New Yorker, but similarly, wearing the colors and watching them play is difficult? Over time it will get frustrating and more difficult to hide. Please, daily, protect yourself from resentment that can develop? I’ve read here where very subtly introducing the idea so that it becomes her own has worked. Go slow – even when it looks like she seems hooked on it. And…GOOD LUCK.
      K

Karyn,
        I’d first offer spending time as Karyn when she is away or finding Karyn time on a regular basis a few times a year or month if you are lucky. It’s a big step so make sure you know what you want and who you are before opening this up. If you aren’t sure of the answers it only leads to more confusion in my experience. There will always be some unanswered questions but if you have a grasp of who you are what you need then it will help her and most importantly you.
        Amanda

Karyn
          Lady

Thank you for the thoughtful response. Actually, determining what I want has been a very hard part of this for me. I don’t think I’ve had enough time to explore this side to know fully what it is and where it goes. Any advice for that self discovery short of being Karyn full time for some period of time?

well when you have time alone dress up and walk around and see and feeel the difference in wearing a dress or skirt and blouse and heels and nylons, panties that fit great. being dressed up as a female is priceless feeling. try to dress up when no one is around and you have your time with out people seeing you. try it and dress all the way. you will never stop. its a great feeling of wearing what pretty women wear or dont wear.

Karyn
        Lady

Hello! And thank you for the suggestion! Sadly, her response to learning this is something I do was incredibly negative in such a way that I don’t see a way to even softly introduce it again – I’m afraid she’s very sensitive to it now (as in looking out for it) and even slight hints of it will trigger a negative response.

Hi Karyn,
      Welcome! Newly joined and have met some amazing people and started some nice friendships. Good luck!
      Amanda

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karyn

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Karyn.  Welcome to CDH and it’s very nice meeting you.

I hope that one day you are able to have a meaningful talk with your spouse to have an equitable compromise in the end you are still the person she married.

Hugs

Susan

Hi Karyn, Nice to meet you! I am “Newly” back here but not in you’re situation.. But there is Really So much here for you, The Girls here are Awesome and Have already touched my Heart as I am sure they will touch yours as well.. and Just so you know.. You’re spouse is welcome here as well.. when the time is right for you…  Enjoy the Day Karyn..   Jill💖

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Karyn,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Karyn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Karyn nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Karyn as she travels down her girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and  girl we all are just a click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Karyn
        Lady

Thank you for the introduction! Sounds like an amazing community!

Anonymous

Hello, Karyn.  Welcome to CDH.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Good morning girlfriend,

Wanted to say Hi and welcome you to CDH.

Welcome to the site. I am brand new too, but have been cross dressing for a few years and i love it . ive been married for 18 years and shes ok with it lucky for me.

Anonymous

welcome to the site we are glad to have you

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Karyn.   Sorry to hear about your situation.  I can relate.

zeezee
      Duchess

Hello:
      It took a while but now my wife accets that crossdressing is part of me. A great counselor got me through the communication gap and now it is good, although I would love to go out dressed. Maybe sometime.
      Warm hugs,
      zeezee

Hi im chloe. I am a closet cd also. I have been dressing since i was 8. 2 years ago i opened to my now ex wife and she slammed me for it and left me. My new girlfriend doesnt like it either but i love to dress and be chloe. Im looking for someone i can relate to. Maybe share pics if interested. Or just to swap stories.

Anonymous

Chloe. Courage comes in lots of flavors. You may or may not consider yourself very courageous. Well, my opinion is my own, but YOU ARE. Start there. The strength to take a stand, twice, for your convictions. Well done. The vast majority of people pass on making themselves happy. And yet I bet you feel miserable. But relieved. A very very good beginning.

I’ve hidden it for many years. I love who I am. I love the confidence I have. I get grief from quite a few people a day but don’t care

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Karyn,

Welcome to CDH! Nice to meet you,

💕Lara

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?