- January 11, 2021 at 9:48 pm #431242CindyParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Hello not sure if I should be doing this yet. I have just broken up with my boyfriend and feeling depressed and hating myself right now. Right now I can’t be myself at home because I live with my mom and she won’t allow it, and my boyfriend would not let me be Cindy either.
- January 26, 2021 at 4:39 am #438412
- January 12, 2021 at 8:12 pm #431707Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 574Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1679 times
Oh Cindy… how difficult for you!
Being Cindy here at CDH is totally cool and even expected. What a fab sisterhood you have hooked up with! I couldn’t believe my good fortune when I signed up here and posted for the first time…
Just be, Cindy xx Polly
- January 12, 2021 at 4:20 pm #431618
- January 12, 2021 at 4:16 pm #431615Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 444Has thanked: 2657 timesBeen thanked: 1583 times
- January 12, 2021 at 2:53 pm #431587AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 617 times
You’ve got to be you. That’s most important. You *first*
You’ll be okay. Anyone who suppresses your right to express who you are, are not worth having in your life hun.
Take this experience not as a negative, but as a chance to rebuild in the positive.
- January 12, 2021 at 2:51 pm #431585
- January 12, 2021 at 2:23 pm #431579
- January 12, 2021 at 6:02 am #431352LC HarfRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- January 12, 2021 at 6:05 am #431355CindyDuchessRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Thank you for your kind words
- January 12, 2021 at 4:42 am #431324Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6289 timesBeen thanked: 2593 times
Hi, and welcome Cindy
Im sorry to hear you going through a tough time, but it does get better, I promise
You have found the warmest, most supportive home there is, here, and you will feel at home in no time. So relax, and get to know us all, as we do, you, any fears or uncertainties, leave at the door,this is a safe place
- January 12, 2021 at 5:59 am #431347
- January 12, 2021 at 3:45 am #431317Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1103Has thanked: 8749 timesBeen thanked: 2019 times
Cindy, Teralynn here. There is not a better time for a person to be on a supportive and caring site like this, than when you are having severe difficulties. Don’t let loneliness and despair get the best of you. Your CDH sisters can help you cope. I will send you more information later on when I have more time. Just hold on! The CDH cavalry is on the way! – Blessings from Teralynn (Stay busy!)
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 12, 2021 at 5:57 am #431345
- January 12, 2021 at 12:09 am #431270
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.