• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

You say life goes on last week I wrote a long story here every thing just came out but it went as a attachment I was hoping someone might have seen it I am at my all time low I need some advice

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Removed poll; not applicable

Hi Brenda I did not read your previous post but I am willing to help if I can.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Brenda, I didn’t see your post either but if I can help I’m here. PM me if you’d like and tell me what’s up and we can chat.

Hi Brenda sorry girl didnt see it also but try again sweety we are all here for you give us another chance please write it again .. Girl thats what this site is about help so we are all behind you please try again ..

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous

People are here for you, dear.  you can PM me too.

Xoxo kate

I’m sorry to hear you are having a tough time, hon. Send me a message if you’d like to chat.

Anonymous

Sorry didn’t see that post, repost it, I am sure many on here will respond with help

It’s like there three people in my life,  me ,my partner, and brenda who I would love to bring out but the thought of all the trouble it would bring is un unthinkable what would my two grown up kids think and I have a 9 month old grandchild my wife suffers with anxiety but is doing good, I was in a bad place last year and time was nearly gone only but now the guns are away and never come back ,brenda is eating away at me to come out I don’t know where to start

Anonymous

Well my best advice would be to seek professional guidance, from a trained CDressing councillor. First it gives you a metal outlet to talk  through  your feelings and needs, a connection point to express your feelings and anxieties to someone who will listen and has your interests and well-being within their professional intentions,and guidance. Outside of this here is a good place to talk, or ask opinions, many girls here have found different ways of dressing on here away from SO’s etc that don’t know. It’s knowing or learning how to make private time to satisfy the need to dress en – femme even it it’s away from the home. From what I read definitely not the right time to suddenly declare you are a dresser until you are 100%durh that’s the road you want to travel. Lol Amanda xx

I have to hide my phone but can I just thank everybody in advance for advice take care and stay safe bye for now

Stephanie
      Lady

I would love to read the article but I cannot find it. can it be reposted

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?