• This topic has 33 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So here’s what I’m wondering: do I go forward with breast forms and a pocket bra, or try the so-called herbal remedies for male breast growth? Does anyone have any experience using these herbal supplements?

Penny
      Lady

I’ve been doing herbals for almost a year now.

I can just fill an A cup, though that may be due to flabby pectorals. long it takes to naturally go through puberty.

Hi Penny:  How are things developing? Any luck with the herbals you’ve been using? Any new remedies that you’ve tried? I know this sounds silly, but I have been doing daily massages with a nice body lotion, and there seems to be some nice (but barely noticeable) development. I’d say I’m now between an A and B cup, but of course, this is probably just wishful thinking and/or flabby pectorals. It is fun to massage them, though.

Penny
      Lady

Congratulations on your success, Melissa! Between A and B sounds like more than just flabby pecs. How do they feel when walking or wearing a bra that fits? How do they look on you? I sort of fell off the wagon for the summer as far as massaging goes, due to burning the midnight oil on other projects. I am getting back into it though.

Judging by shape and feel my boobs aren’t flabby pecs anymore. They fill my bralettes pretty good and are very noticeable if they have padding to help. So I guess the herbs work and I agree that massaging feels real good 😁. I just wish they would grow faster. It has been a little hard this summer as both my kids are home and underfoot. Very little opportunity to dress though I still underdress almost every day. Now that the school year has started I’ll have more time to enjoy. And with their schedules overlapping in a convenient way, there might even be some hope that I might be able to venture out en femme. Especially when I have my weekly visit with my therapist. I want her to meet Penny in full form, but until now the logistics of doing that with stealth have been nearly impossible. How are you otherwise?

Hi Penny:  Thanks for the update. I sometimes wonder if I’m just imagining real woman’s boobs, as opposed to flabby man boobs. My wife thinks it’s the latter. Funny you mention going to see your therapist dressed en femme. Our marriage therapist suggested that I see her next time fully dressed. I’m reluctant to do that only because I have not yet gotten rid of my neatly trimmed beard, hence no makeup yet. I would, however, visit her fully dressed and made up (wig, makeup, dress, undies etc) once I can make the move and get rid of the beard. Hope all is well with you. XXOO   Melissa

Anonymous

I understand that real gyno in men is easy to detect by a doctor. That manual exam will put to rest the debate.

About a year now off and on, It might be just wishful thinking but i feel some glandular growth thats soft so its not muscle. It makes my nipples tingle and want to be rubbed. And there is some validity in the research. But very slow. Forcing gynomastia. (Spelling?)
      At least i like the tingle and rubbing. A very small amount of overhang as well with a simple
      Elastic waist band sewed and placed under them really makes the girls
      Look ok.

Hi Shirley:  I’ll have to try that. I must admit that, while my goal is to see if I can increase breast size and shape with massage, it feels really good to be playing with them and in particular rubbing the moisturizer into my nipples.

I  have been trying a liquid rub on oil…..it seems to make them swell a bit when applied but I don’t think they are actually growing.  Would like to know and hear from anyone if this idea works. I think that proper  meds from a doctor would be best….working up nerve to ask my doctor.

Lady Veronica

I see this is a fairly old topic, But I cannot find anywhere else to share my experience with this.

I started with some online  Products here.   I was a flat 38.  I used them for  for 6 months.  I cut out caffine as they said and followed the instructions on the bottles.

Observations:

Conclusions:  VERY expensive option.   I went from a 38 to a 40 using this product over 6 months.  Cost was close to $700 (2 $150-3month packs and about 6 extra liquid bottles)

I am not looking for instant bust, because my male self would have too much explaining to do, but the changes to date have been less than impressive to me.  Going from a 38 to a 41,75 circumference may sound impressive, but the projection from the chest is less than .5″.  For a visual, take the tape you measure with, Measure your chest at the nipple line and then add 3.5″ to the tape and push out the tape at the nipples until the tape is as tight as it was when you started the measurements.  Most bra sizing charts will tell you that a difference of 5″ between the nipple measurement and the below bust measurement is an “A” cup.  I was hoping to get to that in about a year.  I am at 9 months and only slightly above halfway.

Anonymous

Hi Patrichia,

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (think wonky streaming service, you youngsters),
        if any of these supplements were really effective, it would be all over this forum, with multiple rave reviews.

Hasn’t happened.

And it’s usually expensive.

Still, as they say “You pays your money and you takes your choice”

Marti xxx

Agreed.   The catch is that they promise the world and there are very few honest reviews.  Unfortunately the site sponsor  is one of the most expensive options.

long and short of it is that they do seem to work, but the results are neither fast or dramatic.  The 4-6 month time frame for about 2” of circumference seems to be about what I have seen from two products.   I’ll update on the third one.

Thanks for the detailed reports. Please keep them coming! Marlene.

To stimulate breast growth, you need to use products which act as androgen blockers (stop testosterone production, or conversation into its active component).

attached is a link to a good information site http://www.poynorhealthnewyork.com/natural-therapies-lowering-androgens

I would encourage everyone to never take someone else’s prescription medicine. That is playing with fire.

– Robyn

Hi Robyn: That almost goes without saying, but I’m glad you said it and hope any girl who’s considering that takes heed. Hugs, Melissa

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Melissa!

Good question. Never hurts to ask, no matter how many times it comes up. There’s always something new to learn!

I don’t take any supplements to promote breast growth. Don’t need to. I’m naturally a 40 C/D. My band is 40″ and my bust is just over 44″. I’m now jiggling when I walk. Am I lucky?

Sure, as a girl I say “FA!”. But as a boy, not so much. Funny, the more I come out as a girl, the more I closet myself as a guy. Ironic, isn’t it?

My diet is probably the culprit along with genetics. There are many food that promote breast growth. There’s lots of info on the Weeb about it and I can “tic” most boxes.

Also, some prescribed medications may add to my breast growth. I won’t mention my personal ones, but my goodness! there are lots of pills that do this!

In all likelihood, I have gynecomastia. My doctor and nurse-daughter confirm the preliminary findings based on “The Squeeze Test”. It has two parts and is a comparative test. The first, is to squeeze an inch of belly fat down near your side. You can squeeze quite hard and you shouldn’t feel much pain. Part 2, pinch your breast about an inch on either side of your areola. It shouldn’t take much pressure to feel pain. And it HURTS! If it hurts, then you probably have breast tissue. (Btw, me and my daughter had a hoot looking for bras!).

Sure, I love them! But I do need to examine myself regularly. Doctor’s orders!

Good luck, Melissa!

xo Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Dawn Wyvern.

Thanks, Barb. I think at my age I’m pretty much stuck with my A/B cup boobettes. I do inspect them regularly (and admittedly get in a bit of fondling) and my nipples can be lovely contributors to sensual pleasure when fondled and squeezed gently. I do have a real challenge when bra shopping; so hard to find large band/small cups that don’t look like Valkyrie war armor. I have found a few that are cute and fit right, though. In fact, I just received a delivery from Homme Mystere and two out of the three bras fit well and were very cute. And recently I’ve discovered camisoles with built-in bras. So much more convenient than regular bras, although they do tend to flatten me put a bit (not really looking for that!). Anyway, nice to chat with you, love to do more. I’m pretty open minded and love to exchange advice on any topic. Hugs, Melissa

Barb Wire
          Lady

Yes! I find myself cupping them, even in public subconsciously! Must be more careful. And, my nipples get very excited at the slightest touch or gentle breeze! Yeah, it’s nice!

I’ve stopped wearing bras lately because the band and straps can get annoying after a while. I’ve also recently purchased some nice dresses and I really like how the materials wrap around my breasts and I love how they feels against my nipples, tbph! So I always look for some lycra content.

I like your camisole idea. I also like babydolls with a bit of support.

:B

And here I though I was the only girl who loved to play with her little boobs! Isn’t it fun, especially when your nipples get a bit erect and super sensitive? I do enjoy waring tops that are a bit clingy, and accentuate my nipples. Not at all embarrassed when that happens! I just wish I had a supportive partner like you do; one of my top bucket list items is to be intimate with a sympathetic woman, or better yet, with another CD.

Barb Wire
            Lady

I’d say my SO is “better than neutral” about my crossdressing. What she absolutely loves is the “afterglow” I get for many days after a very hard-core femme-session. I’m cheerful, thoughtful, I look folks in the eye, and show everyone respect. Go figure…

💓 Barb

Anonymous

I’ve been trying something for about a month,  I am seeing some results so I’m backing off for now I don’t want it to be so noticeable so soon. The SO would walk without a doubt.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What ever you decide I hope it works for you. Looking forward to updates.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I will chime in with a bit of reservation. I take a supplement and it works. I am not going to say which one and I will not recommend that anyone does this. You can have reactions to anything you take, so I would do a lot of research and know what you are in for. Herbals are not regulated by the government and some are made in other countries. Be advised.

I see my doctors often for other issues and I get many tests and check overs. I did my research and my supplement works for me. It works and I feel safe. I have a 40 inch band and 43 1/2 bust measurement. I like sports bras as I find they fit the best.

You can find many articles about foods that are very phytoestrogenic. Most veggies and fruits, especially strawberries. Also, dark chocolate has phytoestrogens! Yum!

I will echo what is often said, getting HRT at your doctor with regular visits is the safest way to go.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I’d hesitate to recommend herbal supplements.

For most girls they don’t do anything.  A waste of time and money.  But they do work for some.  I got modest growth – maybe an AA cup after a few months.  I stopped because of the risk I was taking.  I wasn’t under a doctor’s care and had no assurance the supplements were safe.

I recently found a good endocrinologist and started a course of  injections.  It’s cheaper than herbals and clearly more effective.  I’m already at an A cup, my skin looks better, and my mood is way better.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies

Please note that the only proven way to develop secondary female characteristics is to use the correct female hormones as prescribed by a Dr qualified in the treatment of transitioning.

All the other products are ineffective and not worth the money that you will undoubtedly be spending. There is no supporting researched medical evidence that these products work.

If these worked then all the transitioning people of the world would be using them and we would not be having this discussion.  The suppliers are feeding on your dreams and fantasies, don’t be eluded.

The responses will be edited to remove specific products and website , as this is well out side of the sites remit – if you wish to discuss products between yourselves via PM, please do so but not on the public forum.

Hugs

Dawn (Admin)

Dawn,

Could you give me the capacity to re-edit my initial comment?

I am thinking based on your remarks that if I labeled the specific products as products A, B and C  that I could deal with this the way you want it dealt with.

The edits you’ve made make my post rather confusing and I would like to re-clarify what was going on and with what.  I also think I could make it so it wasn’t obvious which products were being referred to, and could I add a message for them to PM me for specific product names.

With your edits I cannot get back into edit my initial post

Dawn Wyvern
          Managing Ambassador

Hi Patrichia

please see my PM

kind regards and hugs

Dawn

Point Noted.

In fairness it should be noted that CDH has an herbal supplement seller as a sponsor or an advertiser.

So your comment is somewhat hypocritical in that CDH allows this entity to promote it’s products here.   I am also betting that there have bee some folks with positive or marginal good experiences with that advertisers products.  That does not in any way say you are wrong, just that some of what I see here does not follow with the comments you just made.

Anonymous

Actually save alot money by going to your Dr and getting the real stuff. Believe me done the herb before telling myself why spend so much money for little things that took forever to achive. Anyways been on real HRT for close to year. Did speed up the clock some last month when got facial surgery done.  Could have let HRT do some changes to face in  several years later.

Donna

Anonymous

I tried various supplements, over a period of about two years, starting after some combination of aging, diet and perhaps my prostate medication caused me to develop small breasts. I finally quit, and posted an article called “Snake Oil”, expressing my opinion. Not long after, I visited an endocrinologist, and persuaded him to start me on HRT. Too soon to tell how effective this will be, but it’s safer and cheaper than the herbal remedies.

Lulu

Let’s try this again with the comments from the administrator taken into consideration.

Side note: once edited by an Administrator you loose the ability to change your original post to comply with the request.   You have to delete and re-post to get the correction into the post as you want it to appear.

I see this is a fairly old topic, But I cannot find anywhere else to share my experience with this.

I started with an online product.  The company supported the website
      I got it from so I figured I’d support the sponsor.    I was a flat 38.  They sell a liquid, pills and a cream.  I used the liquid and pills for 6 months.  I cut out caffine as they recommended and followed the instructions on the bottles.

Observations:

The liquid was better tasting (still awful) when combined with 6 oz of water.  Used that to rinse down the pills.  The advertised quantity of pills in the ‘3 month’ package was good for 3 months but a couple of the capsules in a couple of bottles opened up and I had to “scrape” up the contents to use them.  No bigge and it was only on or two pills over the 6 bottles I used,   The liquid on the other hand (although the reviews said it was most effective) the eye dropper is not marked in any way to show the correct amount to use.  I ended up ordering a number of extra bottles to keep the regiment up over the 6 months I used these products.

Conclusions:  VERY expensive option.   I went from a 38 to a 40 using this product over 6 months.  Cost was close to $700 (2 $150-3month packs and about 6 extra liquid bottles)

The second option I am just finishing up with this week is a herbal supplement.  I went looking for this to try to save money and hopefully get better results for much less.

It was not very well documented, but I did find somewhere that they recommended 2 capsules per day.  I ordered 3 bottles (90 day supply)  and have gone from 40 to 41.75 with their product.  Cost was around $70.

I searched the internet and am going to try a third product next.   A number of reviews hint that this will move things along a little faster than these other products and a 150 day supply (5 bottles) supply is about $105.

All three products list the contents as 100% natural and I have had no reactions or adverse effects from the first two regiments.  I am not looking for instant results, just effective products at a reasonable cost.

I am not looking for instant bust, because my male self would have too much explaining to do, but the changes to date have been less than impressive to me.  Going from a 38 to a 41,75 circumference may sound impressive, but the projection from the chest is less than .5″.  For a visual, take the tape you measure with, Measure your chest at the nipple line and then add 3.5″ to the tape and push out the tape at the nipples until the tape is as tight as it was when you started the measurements.  Most bra sizing charts will tell you that a difference of 5″ between the nipple measurement and the below bust measurement is an “A” cup.  I was hoping to get to that in about a year.  I am at 9 months and only slightly above halfway.

I will say that the second product seems to be a better value to results, And I’ll advise on this third product in 60 days or so.  Both were reviewed by independent sources and I did my homework before selecting these items.

Hope this helps as there seems to be very little in the way of honest reports about how this stuff compares and works.  It’s usually either “GREAT” or “it sucks-no results” there is no in between or objective comments for those of us that do not want surgery or doctors and HRT but do want more upstairs than we were blessed with.

Per the admins request, Please DM me for the product names.   I’ll be happy to share, But apparently we cannot do that publicly.

To the Admins….Sorry I didn’t recheck the rules before the first posting of this.   Hopefully this posting complies with your request to keep specific products out of the public forums.

Anonymous

Thank you Patrichia, for posting the cost comparisons. Cost of the Rx medications will vary, according to your insurance, but for me, two pills and a progesterone patch, 90-day supply for $10 each. Plus a visit to the doctor every 3 months for a checkup, of course.

Hugs,
        Lulu

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Bobbisue!

It’s amazing that so many foods that are good for us are also good for breast growth!

And exercising is a real boost too! I’ve been losing weight lately through diet and exercise, and as my tummy flattens somewhat my boobs stick out better! I guess this is another indication that I do in fact have breast tissue – don’t think you can exercise them away.

Also, the higher my heels, the more upright I stand (otherwise I’ll fall down) making my bobbies stick out better!

Hugs back!

Barb

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?