Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey  my names Emily, I’m a 23 year old crossdresser who’s joined the site to meet and make friends with other crossdresser.

Ive spent to many years keeping the crossdressing to myself so hopefully this will be a great step to telling the world about Emily.

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH! It is wonderful that you are exploring at such a young age. Many of us buried our feelings for so long, we finally accept ourselves later in life. If I accepted my true inner feelings when I was 23, my life would be much different and happier!

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Emily, and welcome.  Bravo to you for your determination to take that first step and not denying yourself happiness.  As Kay stated, many of us waited far too long before accepting what was always there.  I hope you get comfortable, there are many wonderful girls here willing to help.  Feel free to PM me anytime if I can be of help.

Stevie

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Emily, hope you’ll take your time and kind of look around and experience life on this wonderful site, it is so great to have you!

Hi Emily

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring.

❤️B

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily

you certainly found the right place to explore and bring Emily out to the world to see. You have much ahead of you so embrace your inner woman and enjoy being part of a wonderful community. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Emily,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you here. There are lots of girls here that can help you with whatever you need.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Emily,

Welcome from another girl from the U.K.

You have come to the right place to make friends, the ladies here are really nice and supportive.  I am happy to chat anytime so please feel free to message me.

Jessica x

Welcome, Emily! Glad you’re here.

Welcome Emily!

Hi Emily, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! So young and yet you have been a secret crossdresser many years! The difficulties you must have experienced in knowing there was a feminine part of you that needed to be expressed! You have chosen a great venue to present Emily to the world! CDH was designed for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. You will find acceptance, assistance and friendship here! It is about the safest place in the world I can think of for a crossdressing person to come out and be recognized! Stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members and you’ll never regret it! Ask questions,  share experiences and make a few friends! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Emily! We’re so glad to have you.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?