Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there!

Im Aubrey, and although I’m new here I’m not totally new to dressing. 28 now, started dressing ~22 when I “borrowed” a pair of my then girlfriends panties (fun story: she actually found those panties later and accused me of cheating on her, meanwhile I was trying to explain they were in fact hers without explaining why I had them lol). Anyways that progressed to more panties, bras, lingerie, makeup (still need practice) and a wig, but no really female outer clothes. I also only dress part time, presenting as a man day to day (not because of fear, that’s what I truly prefer). Even still I love letting my femme side out and excited to meet with likeminded Individuals! Let me know if you’d like to chat!

Stacy Ann May
      Duchess

Welcome to the site, Aubrey!

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Aubrey,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  That must have been an awkward conversation with your girlfriend!  We have a thriving community of ladies here and everyone is very friendly and helpful.   Make yourself at home!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Aubrey

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Aubrey!

Hi Aubrey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Aubrey,

Welcome to the community I hope you find lots of new friends and support here within the community. If I can be of any help/assistance please feel free to contact me. I have put together some videos over the last couple of months of makeovers and products rviews which have helped out some of the girls you can find them here if it helps.

Stay safe and well XX

Hi Aubrey

Whatever the circumstances and wether  part time fulltime or transitioning, please feel welcomed into the group where we accept and encourage you to be your true self

Hi Aubrey, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! I noticed that you haven’t started filling out a profile page yet! I strongly recommend it. It allows your CDH sisters an opportunity to get to know you better. That is not a requirement as far as I know, but a friendly recommendation! Thanks for sharing your story with us. You didn’t say whether you and your girlfriend whose panties you “borrowed” are still together! Just curious! I think you will enjoy membership here especially if you stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. Lots of different things to do on the site so I do hope you take advantage of that. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Aubrey and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Ah yes, the old “but really honey they’re your panties” explanation. I’ve seen it a million times. Sorry, that’s Get Smart, not me having a dig at you. What a predicament to have been in, right? I’m glad you know what you prefer as far as your dressing. Knowing yourself like that is invaluable, and often hard won. I’m always in the mood to chat. I’m just a quick PM away any time you want. As are the other girls by the way.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Hello Aubrey, I imagine lots of girls have a similar story of trying to explain why their girlfriends closet suddenly has like a bunch of odd-fitting clothes they don’t remember buying. It is great to have you here.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?