Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Girls!

I’m latina crossdresser. I love to wear miniskirts, high heels and everything that represents being feminine.

Anonymous

Hello Karla,
      Welcome to our wonderful community. This is the place where us girls can chat and support each other. Feel free to check out my profile. There are many women here ask questions or just chat. Glad you are here. Hugs and Kisses Amber

I’m with you my friend 😉 I’ve been dressing since I was 13 now I’m 53 so 40 years. I finally told my mom and brother’s and they were all shocked but said if I was happy so we’re they. Now I’m dressed every day after work and they have all seen me as Destiny and I’m going to start going out more during the day. Welcome and be happy!!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karla welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Karla nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well  as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so tap away have fun and when you get comfortable with us join in with a story or two about the life and times of Karla as she travels down her girly path in life .. We have inquiring minds and we want to know ha ha .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world here to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away ..

Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Karla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Karla, and welcome to a place where I know you will find new friends and have the opportunity to share your adventures in confidence. I think as you begin to journey out and about you will discover how accepting people have become and how so many times we fret about ‘passing’ when in truth very few people see to care even if they do notice. I have gotten to where I just enjoy going out shopping and having coffee out. More recently, as I have resumed business travel I occasionally bring Paulette with me and every now and then she goes down for a drink at the hotel bar. It is an absolute blast! Hugs, Paulette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Karla,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Karla.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?