Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey guys new here. What was everyones first experience dressing? Mine was with a former mate when we was 15ish (although I’d worn a thong at 14) we was all hormonal and experimented etc and I wore his mums wedding dress and his sisters panties whilst we let’s say serviced me hehe x

Hi Danny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Danny!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Danny! This is a great place to find support and acceptance for those of us who feel we have a feminine persona. Feel free to ask questions and share stories.
      Emily

Anonymous

When i was 8 i went to a girl (Michele) birthday party who was in same class as me. We all dressed in best on a summers day and whilst playing chase i felt her yellow dress and also her white tights…and i just said they feel lovely. She said better than boys and as its my party would you like to wear it …. i said yes as thought it would be nice. So she took me into the house and told her mum….she said dont tell your mum and went upstairs to Micheles room where i was dressed in white tights flowery knickers and a lovely dark blue short sleeve dress and then told to twirl and swish the dress…it felt so lovely and normal. Her mum was very liberal, i never told my mum but did return a few times invited by Michele to play and be dressed again. Turn the clock back would i do the same again….I SURE WOULD !!! X

Hi Danny

Welcome.  I had a similar experience.  I was 14 and at a sleepover. My two buddies dressed me up there in an older sisters panties and bra. I put on lipstick and makeup, a short skirt and tight sweater.
      The best was the red leotards. Felt very sexy.
      We did service each other! Very hot experience for me. To this day love red bra, stockings and panties!

Cheers

Jenna

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?