Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey. Nice to meet you! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

Welcome to CDH, Lione. We are all happy to meet you and look forward to getting to know you too. The people here are all wonderful so I am sure you’ll fit right in in no time.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      1. Lionel, welcome to our happy family, and your new home away from home.  There are so many ladies here with such diverse,  yet also similar stories.  Most importantly we are all here for each other, ready to share stories, or just a shoulder to lean on when needed.  I hope to get to know you as you settle in with us here.

Stevie

Welcome Lione!

Hi Lione,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There are lots of ladies here that can help you with whatever you need. I look forward to hearing more of your story.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lione

I’m sure you will  be please on what you’ll see here .  information for every level of being the ladies we try to achieve . Visit our forum’s and step in and see and meet many wonderful gals talking about  well what’s girls talk about everything!!!! . Help can be found everywhere for everyone,  not just us Cders but also for their significant others. No one is forgotten here. Hope you do enjoy us and very happy in meeting you ,     Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Lione! Welcome! There’s a lot to see and learn here, and many wonderful ladies who want nothing more than to help.

Hi Lione,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lions, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Thanks for making an attempt at introducing yourself but there is not much information about you in your introduction post and apparently you have not started on a profile page yet for whatever reason. I presume that you are a crossdressing person and perhaps a little shy or cautious about your personal information. Can’t blame you for that in this day and age but if you are satisfied with just reading the articles and posts of others then so be it! But if I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, to get the most out of your membership it would be a wonderful idea for you to get to know some of our terrific members and let them get to know a little about you. A member once compared CDH to a sorority! I like the comparison. Sisters tell each other things. Not everything mind you, just a few things that generally gives us an idea of how your crossdressing journey has progressed and what you would like to get out of your membership! So sister, what’s up! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?