Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Teralynn Loving
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 942

Hi Lions, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Thanks for making an attempt at introducing yourself but there is not much information about you in your introduction post and apparently you have not started on a profile page yet for whatever reason. I presume that you are a crossdressing person and perhaps a little shy or cautious about your personal information. Can’t blame you for that in this day and age but if you are satisfied with just reading the articles and posts of others then so be it! But if I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, to get the most out of your membership it would be a wonderful idea for you to get to know some of our terrific members and let them get to know a little about you. A member once compared CDH to a sorority! I like the comparison. Sisters tell each other things. Not everything mind you, just a few things that generally gives us an idea of how your crossdressing journey has progressed and what you would like to get out of your membership! So sister, what’s up! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 1734

Hi Lione,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 194

Hi, Lione! Welcome! There’s a lot to see and learn here, and many wonderful ladies who want nothing more than to help.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 4122

Lione

I’m sure you will  be please on what you’ll see here .  information for every level of being the ladies we try to achieve . Visit our forum’s and step in and see and meet many wonderful gals talking about  well what’s girls talk about everything!!!! . Help can be found everywhere for everyone,  not just us Cders but also for their significant others. No one is forgotten here. Hope you do enjoy us and very happy in meeting you ,     Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 221

Hi Lione,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There are lots of ladies here that can help you with whatever you need. I look forward to hearing more of your story.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Michelle Newman
      Participant
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 2306

Welcome Lione!

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 453
      1. Lionel, welcome to our happy family, and your new home away from home.  There are so many ladies here with such diverse,  yet also similar stories.  Most importantly we are all here for each other, ready to share stories, or just a shoulder to lean on when needed.  I hope to get to know you as you settle in with us here.

Stevie

Jenny Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 82

Welcome to CDH, Lione. We are all happy to meet you and look forward to getting to know you too. The people here are all wonderful so I am sure you’ll fit right in in no time.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.