Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Kimberly from the UK, I look forward to chatting with you all

Hi Kimberly

Hello and welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here. I am in the next county to you in South Yorkshire.

CDH is a friendly place and please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Thank you for your kindness. Not too far away 😊

I’ve just taken my 1st photo, it’s a bit naff as I’ve had to use faceapp because of my cropped hair

Welcome Kimberly!

Hi Kimberly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you Alice

Anonymous

Hi Kimberley and welcome to CDH.I am a UK girl too.I hope you enjoy all that this site has to offer.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kimberly  welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kimberly, and welcome from across the pond.  You have fallen in with some of the greatest ladies imaginable here.  Sincere  compassion and friendliness in abundance from some of the nicest girls around.  Please get comfortable and look around at all the amazing things CDH has to offer.  I look forward to sharing stories with you.

Stevie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, Kimberly. This is a wonderful place to chat with and get to know lots of other girls.

Amy

Welcome Kimberly. you will love this place.

kristen

Hi Kimberly!

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly,

Welcome to CDH, the place where we are all her to help and enjoy.

Carla

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Kimberely – I’m from the UK as well (Scotland) and hubby is on here as well xx

Hi, I had to look twice at your name as my wife is called Mandy 😅

Hi Kimberly, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Kimberly,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Australia!!! It’s so great to see you here.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi, Kimberly! Welcome! You’ll love it here. There are so many sweet and helpful ladies ready to be your friend.

Hi Kimberly. Teralynn here! Consider this my official welcoming post. I feel like I have known you for a while now! Oh yes, I have! Since I received a friend request from you and accepted it before I even got the chance to send you a welcoming post. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post but this has been a difficult week for me! So I have fallen even further behind! Hopefully by now you have gotten the idea that CDH is loaded with plenty of warm welcoming people! We have members from all over the world including a lot that are from the U.K. and I would not be surprised if you found some pretty close to you. It appears that you and your wife have a good relationship and that she is somewhat accepting and supportive. I hope you two can hold on that closeness! Make sure you keep her up to date should you get the urge to expand your crossdressing journey! Deciding to fully transition into a woman would certainly be considered a major expansion! Well I am sure you have read some of my posts by now and have had a chance to develop an opinion on whether you want to keep the friendship request I acted on in force. If you cancel it my heart won’t be broken, but if you keep it active I will be delighted! After all, one cannot have too many “true” friends now – can they? – If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Kimberly nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. So hello from the USA im in Montana .So as you settle in please look around and read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us join in with some comments and ask questions about everything from clothing to makeup or anything you have allways wanted to know about we are a supportive and careing bunch of girls so don’t be afraid to ask we really don’t bite well some girls do so be careful(ha ha ) just kidding. So sit down relax kick your heels off and enjoy all that’s here like so many girls here like you from all over the world to chat with and make some lasting friendships with so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?