Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all, i’m Kara
      I’m totally new to this world, it’s just a couple of months that i’m taking seriously my love for cd and being femimine.

Hope to find a lot of friends up here! 🙂

hello Kara   nice to have you here at C.D.H. the best place on the web to meet others and learn more about the x dressing world.

Anonymous

Welcome Kara.  You will meet a lot of friends on CDH who share your desires to dress and be feminine.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kara, Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you so much!

Everybody up here are showing me so much love, i already love you all! 🙂

Anonymous

Cara! What a lovely name! Welcome sister!

Lilly💋

Anonymous

Sorry Kara that I misspelled your name! Klutz me! Lol

Lilly💋

Welcome Kara!

Anonymous

Hi kara, I’m new to this too, would love to hear your story.

Welcome to CDH Kara.You have such a lovely name.

Hi Kara,

Hello and welcome.  I am happy to chat at anytime if you want to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?