Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Rachael, I’ve just joined the site and really excited to be here.  I  live in Spain,moved out a year ago. I have just come out to my wife about being a CD and she’s been amazing and supportive. I’m looking forward to chatting with some of you gorgeous girls here. Love you Rachael xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel welcome… wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rachel!  It is nice to meet a new friend – welcome to the community.

You have an advantage over me and many others in that your wife is aware of this part of your life and is supportive.  I am one of those who still is keeping the secret.  Your perspective will add to our common stock of understanding and I encourage you to join in and share what you have.

V

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rachael! Glad to have you as a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi Rachael!

Welcome to CDH!  Boy are you starting out great with having the wife’s support.  Thats a blessing!

Plenty of wonderful Girls here and tons of support and information.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Rachael and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

One of the girls here used to live in Barcelona. I’ll have to introduce you two. That’s so great that your wife is very supportive. It helps tremendously. So many of us first crossdressed around the age of 13. That’s how old I was. This is a very friendly, open group. You can ask anything you want and share whatever you’d like. I wish you well on your voyage of discovery of yourself.

Again, welcome to the site. If you ever need to vent, want a shoulder to cry on, or just want to talk about anything and nothing at all, feel free to PM me.

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Rachael!

Hello Rachel and welcome to CDH.

Don’t be a stranger, we’re all friends here.

Hi Rachel

Welcome to CDH, I would normally say it’s nice to meet another UK girl but you have moved to Spin! Still it’s lovey to see you here. PM me if you want to chat or ask anything……….

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?